RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

1 minute ago, Rev said:

@Owen87ITK, is there any chance you can sort out a bigger RamsTV sticker for Rooney's laptop?

It bugs me, a tiny sticker only covering a portion of the Apple.

It looks like my school coursework for GCSE Art, slapdash and lazy.

If it makes us win a few games I’m all for it.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It might be me but the highlights this season seem to be a lot shorter than last season's (from 7-10 mins to 2-3 mins). I'm all for a quick recap of the game but I do like a longer version that shows key plays, close misses and a few different angles of the goals etc. I try and watch the games real-time but when i do miss them, I struggle to watch the full recap so extended highlights were a great way to catch up.

Edited by San Fran Van Rams
Few typos

8 hours ago, San Fran Van Rams said:

It might be me but the highlights this season seem to be a lot shorter than last season's (from 7-10 mins to 2-3 mins). I'm all for a quick recap of the game but I do like a longer version that shows key plays, close misses and a few different angles of the goals etc. I try and watch the games real-time but when i do miss them, I struggle to watch the full recap so extended highlights were a great way to catch up.

Just watched the Salford Cup 'highlights' they don't even show all the penalties do they? Calls them 'short highlights' at the start. Can't find any 'long' highlights anywhere, just the whole match.

Pretty poor, wouldn't be surprised if it's more money saving. 

53 minutes ago, David said:

Go on then, how much money would be saved from uploading a 3 minute video to YouTube than a 10 minute video?

Well someone has to produce the 'long' highlights - how much in wages. Or maybe they're furloughed?

Why have they stopped then?

13 minutes ago, Rev said:

The extended highlights are part of the membership package.

Screenshot_20210812-104541.thumb.png.f819b1344eb1d28b3464eadd92991344.png

Thanks, I thought I'd seen some, you don't see those thumbnail/videos on the main 'free to view' website, not even the thumbnail telling you they can be watched via subs.

I'd been looking at DCFC membership for watching the U23s and had previously seen the info on highlights, so will get to see them if I do sign up. 

Edited by RoyMac5

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Thanks, I thought I'd seen some, you don't see those thumbnail/videos on the main 'free to view' website, not even the thumbnail telling you they can be watched via subs.

I'd been looking at DCFC membership for watching the U23s and had previously seen the info on highlights, so will get to see them if I do sign up. 

Screenshot 2021-08-12 at 13.07.15.png

12 minutes ago, David said:

Screenshot 2021-08-12 at 13.07.15.png

I was going to go with a DCFC membership as for the first time in forever we can afford to go to real live games. Thought we might get to some 'southern' away games and Rams Lite has priority away ticket access. But someone said it's only one ticket per membership - so I'll have to go on my own! Won't be allowed to happen. ?

image.thumb.png.15748f2787cf88be1d7a6a44cad58c11.png

Edited by RoyMac5

18 minutes ago, San Fran Van Rams said:

Are these extended highlights only on the website rather than the app? The highlights below are only 2 mins long (same for Vs Hudders) and I'm a paid up monthly subscription member.

Screenshot_20210812-124918.thumb.jpg.0687f0809f8daac120408089e42ab70c.jpg

Didn't show on the app for me either, I went through the website.

2 hours ago, Rev said:

Didn't show on the app for me either, I went through the website.

On checking, I can't see the extended highlights on the website either.. does anyone know if that's because such highlights are only part of the Rams Membership subscription vs the monthly Rams TV subscription? I'm assuming the Rams TV subscription doesn't automatically make you a Rams Member... 

6 hours ago, San Fran Van Rams said:

On checking, I can't see the extended highlights on the website either.. does anyone know if that's because such highlights are only part of the Rams Membership subscription vs the monthly Rams TV subscription? I'm assuming the Rams TV subscription doesn't automatically make you a Rams Member... 

I don’t think the overseas monthly sub makes you a member.  It’s a separate one off purchase.

8 hours ago, San Fran Van Rams said:

Extended highlights is for the membership package only. You will get the whole game with your subscription! 

• 1 month later...