RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

14 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Americans for instance.

A sad loss indeed.

What could have been the greatest thread ever, dashed on the rocks of new found collective maturity.

I don't suppose enough time has passed to revisit it?

30 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

A sad loss indeed.

What could have been the greatest thread ever, dashed on the rocks of new found collective maturity.

I don't suppose enough time has passed to revisit it?

I’m just using them as an example, that’s all. Nearly said Australians tbh.

Back to topic. Rams TV a total waste of a tenner. 

Been on hotel Wi fi all week with no problems. Get on Rams TV and constant buffering. 

You can alter the quality of stream it said, that might stop it stopping it said..... It didn't

I thought I'd took my glasses off- but I hadn't- was just a crap picture. And then it stopped again. FFS.  Reckon I saw about 20 mins in total and didn't see any of the goals. Did see Bogle win peno tho...then it froze and next thing there was 97 mins on the clock and we are 1 Up

Just a poo stream. I'll be onto them when I get home.

Pile of turds

Edited by Charlie Dram

10 hours ago, Charlie Dram said:

Been on hotel Wi fi all week with no problems. Get on Rams TV and constant buffering. 

You can alter the quality of stream it said, that might stop it stopping it said..... It didn't

I thought I'd took my glasses off- but I hadn't- was just a crap picture. And then it stopped again. FFS.  Reckon I saw about 20 mins in total and didn't see any of the goals. Did see Bogle win peno tho...then it froze and next thing there was 97 mins on the clock and we are 1 Up

Pile of turds

generally the app is better than the web but I haven't been able to cast from the app

Stumbled across this old thread 

On 04/05/2017 at 15:30, Carl Sagan said:

... I used to work for a company that was dominant in its field and developed a digital platform for which it sold access to smaller players who couldn't afford their own development, and we might try something like that...

On 04/05/2017 at 18:54, Hinzy9 said:

Morris is probably hoping his platform will be better than ifollows and can sell it to other clubs in future years.

I've been wondering if this could still be an option. Anyone know?

This fella popped up with a couple of insightful comments 

On 04/05/2017 at 16:22, GeneralRam said:

As I'm in the middle of moving to the States I saw this and got very happy.

Then seen Derby have opted out. That's a ******* joke.

Mel you are a ******* Muppet you clown. I ain't giving you another penny.

On 04/05/2017 at 16:26, GeneralRam said:

Why would we create our own streaming platform at a much higher cost?

Every decision that muppet makes seems to really piss me off.

Guess I could follow Burton instead.

On 23/04/2019 at 00:11, Charlie Dram said:

Pile of turds

Had you been watching any other live tv or streams etc prior or was it just emails and normal stuff?

If you had and there’d been no problems then it points towards the individual product I assume.

If you hadn’t then I guess it wasn’t as fast a WiFi as you assumed.

Ive just speed checked out hotel WiFi and it’s just under 2 meg.

Sky sports app for the red button was a bit sketchy on that on Monday night.

plus, depending where your time zone is, maybe the demand for WiFi in the hotel was high, eg evening.

im no expert, but I do understand how frustrating it is mate.

Edited by Boycie

15 hours ago, Boycie said:

Had you been watching any other live tv or streams etc prior or was it just emails and normal stuff?

If you had and there’d been no problems then it points towards the individual product I assume.

If you hadn’t then I guess it wasn’t as fast a WiFi as you assumed.

Ive just speed checked out hotel WiFi and it’s just under 2 meg.

Sky sports app for the red button was a bit sketchy on that on Monday night.

plus, depending where your time zone is, maybe the demand for WiFi in the hotel was high, eg evening.

im no expert, but I do understand how frustrating it is mate.

My boys had been streaming flms from Amazon, Showbox etc at one time all 3 of them at once. There was no issue which was why I decided to stream the match. 

Spoke to a fellow Ram the next day and he'd tried it as well with the same problems.

In Lanzarote so it's the same timezone and each room has its own router which you pay extra to activate.

No idea of the speed, just knew it served 3 tablets ok a couple of days earlier.

Never mind eh, the important thing is that The Rams won. 

• 4 weeks later...