RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

I use Chrome, and Opera when somethings not working properly on Chrome. 

Opera's really good.

On RamsTV, I've had basically no technical issues at all this season. Other than it occasionally dropping during games. Those people who constantly have issues must either have poor connections, or are using a pants browser. I've never watched it on a mobile device though, either. So some issues could be isolated to them.

Edited by SaintRam

4 hours ago, David said:

To be honest I think the 4.89% are those that should be working, on work computers which the company has locked down. 

4.82% are using Edge which I’m guessing are people that are uncomfortable installing new browsers and just use what’s on the machine out the box. 

Maybe these workers should be getting some actual work done! Blummin staffies.

1 hour ago, Spanish said:

thanks @OwenB87 got to have laugh somewhere.  Thanks for a good show last night I thought the 3 of you were honest even if you are expected to be partisan.  I think I may have given up a few weeks ago without you guys

Thanks Spanish - I laugh because it's nice to not have someone moaning about the stream going down, for a change!

All you can do is be honest after performances like that!

On 22/02/2019 at 14:16, 'Rambe33 said:

@OwenB87 I think its a great platform. The coverage has been great the games I've seen and having Martin Fisher as a commentator is a real winner. Done well to get him I'd say. 

Cheers.

It's great to get Fish when we can, he's top notch, obviously. Fortunately the pull of commentating on his team means he's happy to do it when he can!

50 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

Hasn't worked for me since the start of the season. I repoerted a bug to the developers. They never responded. I now use the website on my phone. 

It was working okay for me up until about Xmas. They still have the cheek to put a pop-up on the website telling you that the Android app will enhance your viewing experience.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Faultless last night. The 'too much talking' issue has been drastically improved upon and the balance between commentary volume and crowd volume was much better too.

Probably because the excellent Martin Fisher was on commentary, and not Jack Woodward. I have nothing against the guy, but he is truly dreadful to listen to.

I fully expect normal service to resume when he's back, unfortunately.