RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

4 hours ago, Boycie said:

Send me your bank details, I’ve been holding on to £10 million from some prince in Africa. Maybe you could return it to him?

Don't worry. The money will go to the respective owner... Prince Andrew, Philip, Henry the Eighth is waiting for your deposit! He claims he is the rightful owner... I believe him!   

30 minutes ago, CapeTownRam said:

Don't worry. The money will go to the respective owner... Prince Andrew, Philip, Henry the Eighth is waiting for your deposit! He claims he is the rightful owner... I believe him!   

? typical English, storm in and take everything! 

Can someone from RamsTV explain why I cannot watch most games in South Africa? I know it has to do with broadcasting rights.

I have searched the local TV offerings and there is nothing to indicate that today's game is being broadcast live locally.

I don't get why i can't use this service when no other service is available. I've been a Ram all my life and I want to watch the games dammit! 

18 minutes ago, CapeTownRam said:

Can someone from RamsTV explain why I cannot watch most games in South Africa? I know it has to do with broadcasting rights.

I have searched the local TV offerings and there is nothing to indicate that today's game is being broadcast live locally.

I don't get why i can't use this service when no other service is available. I've been a Ram all my life and I want to watch the games dammit! 

I'm lucky because here in Spain I get to watch all the games (except the playoffs last season, that really peed me off). I understand that tv companies in other countries that transmit the games want to maximise income but I very much doubt that half a dozen Rams fans in their country not paying for a few one off games is going to send them down the drain.

International Broadcast Partners

EFL fans across the world will once again be able to watch their team compete live on television during the 2018/19 season.

Below is the list of international territories and broadcast partners that will show live Sky Bet EFL and Carabao Cup matches in 2018/19.

South Africa, Fox Sports 1-2

https://www.efl.com/iFollow/international-broadcasters/

9 minutes ago, CapeTownRam said:

Fox seems to be part of DSTV and I don't subscribe to that, Explains why I can't get Rams TV. Its a pity, there would be only 2 people watching, a Leeds fan and myself!!!

The internet can assist you in finding the game elsewhere if you know where to look.

No links to be posted on here though, but I’m sure you’ll find it if you want to mate.

Edited by Boycie

So that's it then , I might as well unsubscribe and save 15 euros a month . Once again it says I am living in an " Unauthorized country " . No , not South Sudan or Eritrea - France .

What with the sky games , and this , I have only been able to watch the pre season friendlies . It was nice while it lasted , I should have known it was too good to be true .