DCFC Fans - Pre season complete, football is back! w/ Owen Bradley Podcast

David

3 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

One of the best I've heard yet. I did want someone to ask what @OwenB87 thought of Nigel 'blockhead' Pearson though.

Really liked Nigel.

He was a lot of fun to interview. You had to prepare properly, really be on your toes and ask proper questions. I've got a lot of time for him.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, OwenB87 said:

Really liked Nigel.

He was a lot of fun to interview. You had to prepare properly, really be on your toes and ask proper questions. I've got a lot of time for him.

Interesting. Different to perception of some perhaps (seemed a bit agro/prickly behind a "media face" to me) but I've never met him.

Do you have a take on what went so wrong that you're prepared to post? And do you think he'll get back in the game soon?

2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Interesting. Different to perception of some perhaps (seemed a bit agro/prickly behind a "media face" to me) but I've never met him.

Do you have a take on what went so wrong that you're prepared to post? And do you think he'll get back in the game soon?

I think you can boil it down to, he wanted to change too much, too quickly.

2 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

It was great to have him on and a good podcast apart from the cringy daft questions put to Owen at first....a more natural conversation suited him and the podcast more i.m.o.

Very interesting to hear his views and perspectives on the club and it's in and outs...

They're Daveo's questions, I think they're meant to be cringy.

I think?

Archived