DCFC Fans - Pre season complete, football is back! w/ Owen Bradley Podcast

David

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enjoyed that.

Confirms Owen's a good guy witn an obvious passion for the club and enough integrity to be honest and forthright whilst remaining tactile.

I like the idea of guests especially if srg is going to grill them a bit, I think there's a lot of untold stories out there. Get in touch with Marvin Robinson, he's on Facebook. Spoken to him before and he's had an intetesting career, got stories of his time at Derby, and a job in the FA. 

Is there a thread for favourite xmas no.1 on the forum?

6 hours ago, Rample said:

Enjoyed that.

Confirms Owen's a good guy witn an obvious passion for the club and enough integrity to be honest and forthright whilst remaining tactile.

I like the idea of guests especially if srg is going to grill them a bit, I think there's a lot of untold stories out there. Get in touch with Marvin Robinson, he's on Facebook. Spoken to him before and he's had an intetesting career, got stories of his time at Derby, and a job in the FA. 

Is there a thread for favourite xmas no.1 on the forum?

Wouldn't call it a grilling... I thought Owen remained reasonably sensible despite the sheer ridiculousness of the questions

2 hours ago, Leicester Ram said:

Owen Bradley talking about ket, absolutely fantastic.

I noticed that.

Whatever happens in Leeds, eh?

Although when you think about it, hallucination inducing horse tranquilizer might be just thing to get you through sport scene talk in. Or spending three years in Leeds.

6 hours ago, PodgeyRam said:

Having interviewed @OwenB87 before, I can confirm he's top guy. Generous with his time, as well as advice. Plus, he's a Derby fan, but if you listened to him on the radio you'd never tell - truly professional. 

Quiet - I prefer it when people think I'm a d*******. 

Excellent podcast. I might be biased but I enjoyed the one-way trip to Mars question (and was intrigued to find Paul Clement might be a travelling companion). Though I would say if you're flying SpaceX, the ticket is automatically a return as they need the rockets back if we're to have a million-strong colony by the end of the century.

Some good football snippets too!

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

Excellent podcast. I might be biased but I enjoyed the one-way trip to Mars question (and was intrigued to find Paul Clement might be a travelling companion). Though I would say if you're flying SpaceX, the ticket is automatically a return as they need the rockets back if we're to have a million-strong colony by the end of the century.

Some good football snippets too!

I'm disappointed @OwenB87 didn't take McClaren and ensure there was no 'McClaren MK3'  in four years time. He could've saved us all. 

The selfish d*******. (His choice of description)  

Enjoyed the podcast.

I must admit knowing OB was on it made me listen, as I really enjoyed him last season when he was on.

Its great to hear him, and the likes of SRG and Davo actually take sense and generally be in agreement with not only each other but with my own righteous views.

Role on the start of the season when Radio derby callers will contiue to sprout unbelivably large amounts of cack, just because they are season ticket holders!

Archived