Piece of material that's more important to the fans

Day

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, EulogyForEvolution said:

I love this man. Straight to the point. Very little b*******.

I'd like Tom to wear the armband, myself.

But for someone straight to the point he either hasn't decided or he has and he isn't saying. If it's not that important to him, say it and move on.

Sorry, fluffy interview for me.

1 hour ago, rammieib said:

But for someone straight to the point he either hasn't decided or he has and he isn't saying. If it's not that important to him, say it and move on.

Sorry, fluffy interview for me.

He literally said in the interview that he hasn't decided yet

2 hours ago, curtains said:

Hope the Captain is not Keogh he plays better without the responsibility 

The responsibility of what? Calling the toin-coss before the game and wearing a piece of cloth?

His role of captain or not won't make him any more or less vocal on the pitch. He will play exactly the same way as always, have the same attitude as always and the same determination to win as always.

16 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

The responsibility of what? Calling the toin-coss before the game and wearing a piece of cloth?

His role of captain or not won't make him any more or less vocal on the pitch. He will play exactly the same way as always, have the same attitude as always and the same determination to win as always.

But Keogh played better when Clement initially took the captains armband off him. 

17 minutes ago, curtains said:

But Keogh played better when Clement initially took the captains armband off him. 

Was it down to Keogh not wearing an armband or was it down to the fact that he had Thorne in front of him, the same partner each week in Shackell and the team set uo to be more defensive and solid?

Just now, rynny said:

Was it down to Keogh not wearing an armband or was it down to the fact that he had Thorne in front of him, the same partner each week in Shackell and the team set uo to be more defensive and solid?

Good point .

I can't answer that but his form was very good when we went to top of the league at Xmas under Clement. 

Archived