Ryan Kent - Signed for Bristol City on loan

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Asked about him ages ago but Liverpool weren't ready to loan him out. Really rated him last season

I think it's been reported but I believe Liverpool want him to sign a new contract before they allow him to go out on loan. 

On Wednesday, August 02, 2017 at 12:56, Andicis said:

Why do you think we wouldn't be able to compete on players with Boro? I'm sure we've got the funds to be able to match the wages they will offer, and I doubt they've got better facilities? I'm interested. 

For goodness sake, our ground is thd righg colour And doesn't smell of a chemical factory ! ........what more could the lad want ?

13 minutes ago, Saity said:

Kent,Lawrence Jota.in.......Butterfield Ollson Russell Weimann Blackman to go .....perfect:thumbsup:

Don't let the fact Russell played better than a lot of our players the other night and set up our goal change the fact that he needs selling right? Ridiculous.

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

Don't let the fact Russell played better than a lot of our players the other night and set up our goal change the fact that he needs selling right? Ridiculous.

He is also one of the best wide players in the league as well in fact by the money being asked for players he is easily a £7 million player, please let anyone tell me he isn't ?

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

Its not ridiculous...why ??? Russell is a top bloke tries his best but if you seriously think Russell was good on friday then youre deluded....don't let a deflected cross that Johnson scored blur your judgment....he nearly cost us a goal with a stupid free kick given away outside our box and his passing and decision making was woeful if he'd looked up he could've put Wisdom in and not just friday but he's the most frustrating player in our team...hes a trier and i like him but not good enough...simple

3 minutes ago, Saity said:

Its not ridiculous...why ??? Russell is a top bloke tries his best but if you seriously think Russell was good on friday then youre deluded....don't let a deflected cross that Johnson scored blur your judgment....he nearly cost us a goal with a stupid free kick given away outside our box and his passing and decision making was woeful if he'd looked up he could've put Wisdom in and not just friday but he's the most frustrating player in our team...hes a trier and i like him but not good enough...simple

But you know we're a Championship team. We're not going to get a player who puts in shed loads of work, has perfect vision and always picks out the right pass. Russell is a solid Championship player in our solid Championship side, why didn't you pick out Johnson if you think that the one contribution for the goal wasn't enough? Johnson provided a goal and almost nothing else, yet you don't pick him out? Russell has been a scapegoat too often, he didn't even play badly against Sunderland, sure he picked out a few wrong passes, and yet it's the first game, players are still rusty and still need more minutes. 

4 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Kent and Lawrence would be unbelievable signings. Not sure either at too likely, for different reasons.

They would be unbelievable signings, a lad that played against us at Ipswich where we won 3-0 and a lad who was on the bench for Barnsley when we beat the them 2-1 at pride park, to put him it simply they are not world beaters! 

2 minutes ago, Andicis said:

But you know we're a Championship team. We're not going to get a player who puts in shed loads of work, has perfect vision and always picks out the right pass. Russell is a solid Championship player in our solid Championship side, why didn't you pick out Johnson if you think that the one contribution for the goal wasn't enough? Johnson provided a goal and almost nothing else, yet you don't pick him out? Russell has been a scapegoat too often, he didn't even play badly against Sunderland, sure he picked out a few wrong passes, and yet it's the first game, players are still rusty and still need more minutes. 

You're right Johnson was non effective but some of that is due to the fact we played it too long in the first half and as they were playing 442 that was dissapointing as we should've had a spare player in the middle but we didn;t use that option as GR said the first haf we didnt pass enough...

look i would love JR to be great for us as his effort is fantastic and an example to many but for all of his effort he just lacks quality..yes he will beat someone with pace but then he's just as likely to pass to the opposition as he is to pass to a Derby Player.

I watch the game as a fan like you do and stats can be deceiving but the fact he rarely scores or assists says a lot....

yes he did well against Galloway who helped him and fridays game will say an assistbut if you look at his general game its not good enough for me...I said to my lad on friday for every pass he gives to a rams shirt one goes astray and i find him very frustrating....I would love for him to be better because his effort is second to none 

35 minutes ago, Saity said:

Kent,Lawrence Jota.in.......Butterfield Ollson Russell Weimann Blackman to go .....perfect:thumbsup:

Same Russell that got a assist for our goal? 

#Madness 

9 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

They would be unbelievable signings, a lad that played against us at Ipswich where we won 3-0 and a lad who was on the bench for Barnsley when we beat the them 2-1 at pride park, to put him it simply they are not world beaters! 

no one is saying they are world beaters but are you saying they are not an upgrade on what we have ???

Archived