Ross McCormack

David

41 minutes ago, rcarso1 said:

Lawrence will give us the pace-Sam Gallagher anyone for the power? It's that quiet on the transfer front I'm thinking we'll be going for Hale and Pace at this rate!

Heard Gary on talksport this morning talking about players on social media and how the club handle it with them.He was then asked about transfers said he was pleased by what has been done both in and out.But there is still business to be done on both fronts and we are active on both looking to bring in players further forward now to provide the goals we need.

Went on to say it is difficult to get these players has the market has gone crazy price wise due to the fees being paid by prem clubs driving up prices lower down and he has set boundaries to work within.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, rcarso1 said:

Lawrence will give us the pace-Sam Gallagher anyone for the power? It's that quiet on the transfer front I'm thinking we'll be going for Hale and Pace at this rate!

To be fair the McCormack of last season looked like he was full of Ale and lacking in Pace. :D

3 hours ago, Beagle said:

Heard Gary on talksport this morning talking about players on social media and how the club handle it with them.He was then asked about transfers said he was pleased by what has been done both in and out.But there is still business to be done on both fronts and we are active on both looking to bring in players further forward now to provide the goals we need.

Went on to say it is difficult to get these players has the market has gone crazy price wise due to the fees being paid by prem clubs driving up prices lower down and he has set boundaries to work within.

I heard that too.  It did make me wonder whether we are being held back in our transfer dealings due to FFP regulations and the lack of completed outgoing transfers that were planned perhaps.  Either that or it's a smokescreen to cover up how much we actually still have available to spend. 

1 hour ago, eddie said:

The Ross McCormack of 3 or 4 years ago? Yes please.

The whiner who couldn't make it as a gump loanee? Not so much.

Didnt tom ince have an unsuccessful loan spell at the red dogs?

they said he too had an attitude problem.... shall we just leave it to the professionals

im pretty sure being the type of manager rowett is the one thing he wont be bringing in is people with the wrong attitude, be it McCormack or not 

10 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Didnt tom ince have an unsuccessful loan spell at the red dogs?

they said he too had an attitude problem.... shall we just leave it to the professionals

im pretty sure being the type of manager rowett is the one thing he wont be bringing in is people with the wrong attitude, be it McCormack or not 

He had attitude problems at Villa and Florest. Couldn't be arsed to lose weight at either while being paid massive wedge. Calling in to say your missing training because his security gate was broke was the final straw for Bruce. Guy could have got a taxi to work but wouldn't go unless he drive himself there. What a knob.

19 minutes ago, RedSox said:

I heard that too.  It did make me wonder whether we are being held back in our transfer dealings due to FFP regulations and the lack of completed outgoing transfers that were planned perhaps.  Either that or it's a smokescreen to cover up how much we actually still have available to spend. 

Well I think Rowett expected Bent to be leaving as most fans did and we all thought wieman was on his way to wolves with a few quid coming our way and a saving on two big wages, now having both still here means less spots for newcomers and less wage space 

that said it looks like we will use both of them when fit.

PistoldPete2

Gary says we need a different sort of striker. I hope he doesn't mean someone who goes on strike Cos his electric gates don't work. 

11 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

He had attitude problems at Villa and Florest. Couldn't be arsed to lose weight at either while being paid massive wedge. Calling in to say your missing training because his security gate was broke was the final straw for Bruce. Guy could have got a taxi to work but wouldn't go unless he drive himself there. What a knob.

Theres plenty of knobs in football, a lot of the time the higher up the chain u go the bigger the egos the bigger the nobbishness

as long as they put it in on the field and do the biz then who cares

surely us derby fans should know by now what one player has done at a previous club good or bad doesnt guarentee what we end up with

Clements summer spending case in point 

8 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Crap attitude, crap recent form, crap fitness.

No thanks.

Same issues as Caulker that quite a few wanted us to sign.

Archived