v Northampton Town Match Thread

Day

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully we might see Thorne get a little bit of game time In this game. Start to get him some were like for the new season. Also think we could see some experimenting in this game then a pretty much starting 11 for Sunderland against Hoffenheim Saturday. 

2 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

Hopefully we might see Thorne get a little bit of game time In this game. Start to get him some were like for the new season. Also think we could see some experimenting in this game then a pretty much starting 11 for Sunderland against Hoffenheim Saturday. 

Didn't Rowett say that he was not going to play any matches for 3-4 weeks a week or 2 ago?

43 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I think you might see full streangh team they need get fitter still.

He said those that didn't start against Kaiserslautern should start tomorrow. I expect the full strength team to happen Saturday. I would imagine Bennett and Bryson might get a run tomorrow with nugent maybe

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I think you might see full streangh team they need get fitter still.

For those who didn't start on Saturday will start and get a game time. 

Mitchell 

Baird Hanson? Davies (return?) Olsson 

Huddlestone?

Bryson Elsnik?

Bennett Nugent Anya 

4-3-3 

But I'd like to see Keogh to partner Davies for this one though. Will Huddlestone actually getting more minutes?

Hopefully another clean sheet again. ??

Mitchell
Baird Keogh Davies Olsson
         Hanson Bryson
Bennett   Vydra       Anya
               Martin

Hopefully, Gary gives the rest of the lads a chance to get themselves on the teamsheet for the weekend, whilst trying out some of the core partnerships.

If Vydra isn't fit swap him for Elsnik and Martin for Nugent.

2 minutes ago, EulogyForEvolution said:

Mitchell
Baird Keogh Davies Olsson
         Hanson Bryson
Bennett   Vydra       Anya
               Martin

Hopefully, Gary gives the rest of the lads a chance to get themselves on the teamsheet for the weekend, whilst trying out some of the core partnerships.

If Vydra isn't fit swap him for Elsnik and Martin for Nugent.

I think it'll be something like that, but Nugent instead of martin..

3 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

And Carson DEL, I wondered if he got a knock trying to deal with Fozzy's wayward backpass. Mitchell might have been put down as a starter against Northampton mind, we'll see tomorrow night. 

Mitchell got to start for this one surely? He need minutes too though so yeah like you said we'll see tomorrow night. ?

7 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

I don't care who plays I just want to sing the new David Nugent song,

oh David Nugent,

he comes from Preston,

And lives in a Volkswagen Beetle,

That they find in Calais,

Next door to Abdoul Camara??

Is that right?:ph34r:

Masterpiece!

That surely has all the elements to become the Classic. I'm just hoping Nugent is worth it...

Reckon Davies is back for certain and hope Elsnik gets a run. Just have a feeling this boy has something. Where he fits in a system is another question but ....

Also hoping we can see a Martin + Nuge or Vydra. I'd like to see us use our fire power in pairs. ! 

Archived