Sun Dreamteam DCFC Fans Mini-League

Parsnip

I have also created a Draft league on the FPL site (draft.premierleague.com). Works differently to the normal game, no budget, just take it in turns to select the player you want, only one of each player allowed in a league.

Join code is - 61569-18169

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, RicME85 said:

I have set up a league on www.fantasy.premierleague.com. Join code is - 958005-231141

19 hours ago, RicME85 said:

I have also created a Draft league on the FPL site (draft.premierleague.com). Works differently to the normal game, no budget, just take it in turns to select the player you want, only one of each player allowed in a league.

Join code is - 61569-18169

Joined both leagues

19 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Cheers, I'm in. For some strange reason it's put me in twice though unless I've got a doppelganger. :thumbsup:

It hasnt, seems to be a quirk of when you view the league it shows yourself in there twice as when I look Im in there twice but you once

1 hour ago, RicME85 said:

It hasnt, seems to be a quirk of when you view the league it shows yourself in there twice as when I look Im in there twice but you once

Thought I'd done something wrong when logging in so that's a relief. We'll need to do a recruitment drive for it. A two man league ain't gonna be much fun. Come on fellow dcfcfans join the fun. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, RicME85 said:

Have had a pretty smug start to the Super 6 season with double digits each round, have correctly guessed scores each round, only got one today though, have had two in others.

In contrast, I've had a disastrous start with 2 blank weeks. I'm adopting the "it's a marathon not a sprint" mentality. Well that's my excuse anyway and I'm sticking to it. :thumbsup:

Archived