Nugent has to start

kyle mccabe

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

What I mean is that we have 3 strikers that are capable of scoring a decent amount of goals at this level.

I'd include Bent but I'm still trying to pretend his extension didn't happen.

He has had 2 decent seasons, the last of which was 3 years ago. I am not convinced and think 8 million could have been a lot better spent....

9 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

What I mean is that we have 3 strikers that are capable of scoring a decent amount of goals at this level.

I'd include Bent but I'm still trying to pretend his extension didn't happen.

How come ? Do you live next door to him and it's blocked the sun out or summat ?

8 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

How come ? Do you live next door to him and it's blocked the sun out or summat ?

If you're talking about his c**k, which I can only assume you are, then wouldn't it just create a sundial rather than blocking out the sun completely? Which is actually quite useful, if you wish to know the approximate time of day.

3 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

If you're talking about his c**k, which I can only assume you are, then wouldn't it just create a sundial rather than blocking out the sun completely? Which is actually quite useful, if you wish to know the approximate time of day.

I regret to inform you I was thinking along the lines of home improvement. 

48 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

That was possibly my fave goal last season.

I'd maybe agree bar the Ince goal v Forest. The way Nugent kept going didn't look like a goal we normally score. His peno miss then scored straight from the corner was also good / funny!

I love Nugent. Usually get pissed off with how much love there is for talentless grafters but a talented grafter I like.

He's not just technically good, he's clever, aggressive and arrogant. 

Don't know how many he will score because he does so much more than hunt for goals. But i'd want him and Martin both starting. If Rowett doesn't find a way to use both together and often I'd be gutted. I think they even compliment each other.

12 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I love Nugent. Usually get pissed off with how much love there is for talentless grafters but a talented grafter I like.

He's not just technically good, he's clever, aggressive and arrogant. 

Don't know how many he will score because he does so much more than hunt for goals. But i'd want him and Martin both starting. If Rowett doesn't find a way to use both together and often I'd be gutted. I think they even compliment each other.

Big fan of Nug but he's a record breaker for his 'you knows' in a sentence. Take a listen and count em grrrrrrr;)

Archived