20 To Travel

DCFC1388

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bennett will definitely travel. Based on what we've seen so far (obviously we don't see training), he's our first choice winger.

I think Elsnik will travel also.

I do not think Hanson will, he's been needed to fill in the defense when playing with two teams at a time (45s and then the separate games), despite what some people say I don't think he's put up anywhere near a good enough showing to suggest he can compete with our more senior defenders.

Roos won't (unless another GK gets a knock)

The previously mentioned injured wont.

I think either a senior CM or Russell will miss out. But I agree with @Srg in that I might just be being hopeful that a senior player gets left behind in place of Elsnik. 

At Bham Airport and just come through security at same time as DCFC...my memory is fading but def seen...

carson, mitchell

baird, wisdom, Keogh, Pearce, fozzy

huddlestone, Bryson, Hanson, butterfield, Johnson 

weimann, anya, russell, Martin, Nugent, bennet 

I'm not saying they are def not travelling but so far I have not seen Davies, Bent, Vydra, Ollson, Lowe, Blackman. Tbh I don't think I'd recognise Elsnik so he might be here.

On 7/20/2017 at 10:27, DCFC1388 said:

Who will miss out on the trip to Germany, Nugent has said there is only 20 travelling.

Shackell, Lowe, Thorne, Vydra + Blackman miss out to injury.

We have currently used the below 'first team' players in pre-season but there are 23 of them. The 3 in bold are who I think won't travel (was unsure between Roos + Hanson) - 

Carson, Mitchell, Roos, Wisdom, Baird, Keogh, Davies, Pearce, Hanson, Forsyth, Olsson, Huddlestone, Bryson, Johnson, Butterfield, Elsnik, Anya, Weimann, Russell, Bennett, Nugent, Martin, Bent

Who do you think will miss out?

Who will miss out on the trip to Germany, Nugent has said there is only 20 travelling.

We have currently used the below 'first team' players in pre-season but there are 23 of them. The 3 in bold are who I think won't travel (was unsure between Roos + Hanson) - 

Carson, Mitchell, Roos, Wisdom, Baird, Keogh, Davies, Pearce, Hanson, Forsyth, Olsson, Huddlestone, Bryson, Johnson, Butterfield, Elsnik, Anya, Weimann, Russell, Bennett, Nugent, Martin, Bent

GR STATES PUBLICLY NOT TO READ ANYTHING INTO THE 20 PICKED FOR GERMANY AND YOU GO AND POST THIS AMAZING LOL LOL

23 minutes ago, TommyPowel said:

GR STATES PUBLICLY NOT TO READ ANYTHING INTO THE 20 PICKED FOR GERMANY AND YOU GO AND POST THIS AMAZING LOL LOL

Think you will find that I posted this before that article came out

Archived