Sheyi Ojo joined Fulham on loan

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good player, very raw but plenty to work on. He ripped us the shreds in the second half when we played Wolves a few years ago. I think he would be in addition to Lawrence rather than either or. He will probably go to middlesborough imo but get Simmo on the phone to him !!!

2 minutes ago, Nijul_cluff said:

Was this the lad that was pretty decent when we played Liverpool in the cup last season. I'm not a fan of loans purely because if he's good we know we're going to lose him

Ojo wasn't in the squad last season against us in the cup.

For what it's worth, when discussing the transfer of Ryan Kent to other clubs Nixon (so huge pinch of salt) said Liverpool have a guy who decides where people go on loan, basing the decisions on facilities and first team opportunities, even putting in fine clauses if they don't play loads. 

Going off that, I'd say we are clearly ahead of Fulham and Boro in terms of facilities, judging by our wingers situation he'd probably get games here (although likely to get more at Fulham but less at Boro), but Boro are the better side overall. 

Id like this one, looks useful and Liverpool loans have always been good to us in recent years, maybe the success of Wisdom and Ibe will pursuade them to send him here. Ojo on one wing and Lawrence on the ther would be madness. 

7 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

For what it's worth, when discussing the transfer of Ryan Kent to other clubs Nixon (so huge pinch of salt) said Liverpool have a guy who decides where people go on loan, basing the decisions on facilities and first team opportunities, even putting in fine clauses if they don't play loads. 

Going off that, I'd say we are clearly ahead of Fulham and Boro in terms of facilities, judging by our wingers situation he'd probably get games here (although likely to get more at Fulham but less at Boro), but Boro are the better side overall. 

Id like this one, looks useful and Liverpool loans have always been good to us in recent years, maybe the success of Wisdom and Ibe will pursuade them to send him here. Ojo on one wing and Lawrence on the ther would be madness. 

Depends how 'recent' is recent. Brad Jones? Worst keeper I've seen playing for us in decades.

Great bit of raw talent. Lets the ball run away a little bit from the snippets I've seen but would scare the bejesus out of defenders and as a minimum get us lots of free kicks in the final third. Pair him with Lawrence, and with Huddleston spotting their runs (and/ or a fit Thorne ) it'd give us a real attacking threat not least with CM waiting in the middle for that perfect cross. Quietly excited if this, and Lawrence come off!!

5 minutes ago, SouthernRam said:

Can't help but feel we are running out of ideas and options for replacement wingers. Hope we don't end up with a team of old buggers and a handful of other teams prospects.

2 and a half weeks til the first game and over a month til the end of the window, and we're "running out of ideas" based on a couple of rumours?

Don't forget we heard about Curtis Davies one day and signed him the next.

10 minutes ago, SouthernRam said:

Can't help but feel we are running out of ideas and options for replacement wingers. Hope we don't end up with a team of old buggers and a handful of other teams prospects.

Last time Wisdom was here he was on loan (ie, someone elses prospect) and he LOVES Derby :)

If we can get a player on loan who will improve our squad enough to help us get promoted then we shouldn't complain - And if that player ends up loving Derby as much as Andre does we may be able to sign them later on too

42 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

I would very much doubt you are clearly ahead of us in terms of facilities as you state above.  Our training ground is pretty much second to none in Europe, not to mention 5 Star Rockcliffe Hall complex which cost 60 million at the training ground. 

I do think there is a good chance he wont go to us due to lack of gametime.  

Archived