Sheyi Ojo joined Fulham on loan

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I heard about the Fulham and Middlesbrough links but now are we linked? Who is Paul Joyce ? 

Initial reaction from me is that I would be surprised! 

Journalist (Northern Correspondent) for the Times.

If true that we are in for him then he has an interesting choice ahead of him 

Derby - not too far from Liverpool, good squad but not guaranteed a place in the team every week ( I hope)

Fulham - west end of London - young guy - lots of fun? Probably a guaranteed place in the team every week

middlesbrough - likely top 4 at least - not the nicest place on earth - maybe a guaranteed place in the team every week.

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Derby - not too far from Liverpool, good squad but not guaranteed a place in the team every week ( I hope)

Fulham - west end of London - young guy - lots of fun? Probably a guaranteed place in the team every week

middlesbrough - likely top 4 at least - not the nicest place on earth - maybe a guaranteed place in the team every week.

More likely to have a guaranteed place in our team than boros. 

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

More likely to have a guaranteed place in our team than boros. 

You may have noticed that I don't like loans where the deal means that the player has to play a certain percentage of games due to watching some loan players who were just not good enough compared to those who had to watch from the bench 

7 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I don't think Liverpool / Klopp would have accepted our loan offer if there wasn't a good chance of us offering a lot of first team football as that is what Klopp wants for Ojo.

"Fulham boss Slavisa Jokanovic is prepared to give Ojo the kind of regular first-team football Jurgen Klopp believes is vital for the 20-year-old to develop further."

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-agree-sheyi-ojo-deal-13349198

Not sure what to make of this lad. Seen him play a few times and he's got talent. Also I don't think clubs like Boro would be after him if he was s**t. 

Think he'd choose us over Boro for more first team football but Fulham may offer him more cause they have pretty poor wingers down there. 

3 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Left footed left winger? That'd be nice.

3 goals, 4 assists in 19 appearances for Wolves in the 15/16 season, so has some experience of this league.

3 goals, 0 assists in 7 appearances in PL2.

Rather have Lawrence, but if it's only a loan, then fair enough.

Don't think stats necessarily tell you a think in a player his age. He's got the potential to be like Ibe for us... quick, tricky, direct. Those players don't always pan out, but always a good option in the squad - and one we don't have currently.

Archived