v Kaiserslautern Match Thread

David

6 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Saturday to FRA?

Nope already here in Kaiserslautern just having Beer and Currywurst,loads of fans here already , heard two different sources saying they are expecting 2000 derby fans !

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, JG400 said:

Nope already here in Kaiserslautern just having Beer and Currywurst,loads of fans here already , heard two different sources saying they are expecting 2000 derby fans !

Been in stuggart seen a few here train down at 6 where is everyone drinking??

Starting 11:

Carson
Wisdom Keogh Davies Forsyth
       Huddlestone Johnson
Russell      Weimann       Anya
                   Martin

Mitchell, Pearce, Baird, Olsson, Bryson, Butterfield, Hanson, Elsnik, Bennett, Nugent

I think everyone else has picked up knocks, so to me that's the strongest 11 we have, benching Nuge is a tough one but I want really want to see Weimann in the 10 role again.

Changes on 70 minutes so everyone gets some time is my prediction.

3 minutes ago, EulogyForEvolution said:

Starting 11:

Carson
Wisdom Keogh Davies Forsyth
       Huddlestone Johnson
Russell      Weimann       Anya
                   Martin

Mitchell, Pearce, Baird, Olsson, Bryson, Butterfield, Hanson, Elsnik, Bennett, Nugent

I think everyone else has picked up knocks, so to me that's the strongest 11 we have, benching Nuge is a tough one but I want really want to see Weimann in the 10 role again.

Changes on 70 minutes so everyone gets some time is my prediction.

We are only taking 20 players.

3 hours ago, JG400 said:

Are they both called B4?

Seriously though, respect to those that have gone, wish I was amongst them. 

56 minutes ago, EulogyForEvolution said:

Yeah, I thought it was 21 as well.

Might be wrong, though.

Looking forward to seeing a potential first 11 in action!

Nugent said 20. Having said that most of our recruitment doesn't add up. 

"The travelling squad for Kaiserslautern is as follows: Scott Carson, Jonathan Mitchell, Craig Forsyth, Richard Keogh, Alex Pearce, Chris Baird, Marcus Olsson, Andre Wisdom, Tom Huddlestone, Craig Bryson, Bradley Johnson, Jamie Hanson, Jacob Butterfield, Ikechi Anya, Andreas Weimann, Mason Bennnett, Chris Martin, David Nugent, Johnny Russell."

On 19 July 2017 at 05:11, Seth's left foot said:

We're staying in Stuttgart, flying Friday morning and will be out around there at night.

Heading into Kaiserslautern Saturday morning and will probably seek out the Irish bars to start with, we'll have a flag up outside.

SLF (Stiff Little Fingers)....Seth's left foot, I look forward to you posting some photos of your flag or any other Derby flags you see on this thread or better still in the Derby County Flags thread. Have a great time, I'm sure you will. Up The Rams.

Archived