v Kaiserslautern Match Thread

Day

Was having coffee in Kaiserslautern yesterday after I discovered it was a few miles from where my partner's family live and we were staying there. Of course, we came home today! Thought Ktown ( as the locals call it!) was a pleasant little place, very clean and ordered like most German towns - bearing in mind that's before you lot get there!

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, archram said:

Was having coffee in Kaiserslautern yesterday after I discovered it was a few miles from where my partner's family live and we were staying there. Of course, we came home today! Thought Ktown ( as the locals call it!) was a pleasant little place, very clean and ordered like most German towns - bearing in mind that's before you lot get there!

I'll have you know we'll be perfect gentleman over there, no coffee will be passing my lips though :whistle:

16 hours ago, archram said:

All German cities tend to be clean when you compare them to British ones.

haha.

The city councils tend to have street cleaners going everwhere at night and the people actually use  litter bins or take their rubbish home, oh and they dont tend to fly tip!

2 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

The city councils tend to have street cleaners going everwhere at night and the people actually use  litter bins or take their rubbish home, oh and they dont tend to fly tip!

If only there were some way to bring that radical kind of order....using litter bins! Not fly tipping!

I dont understand it myself all i know is town and city councils actully collect the bins every week without fail, and dont decide over xmas that they wont bother due to cut backs!!!!

Anyway back on original topic if the kick off is 4pm local time, then the 3pm quoted on dcfc.co.uk must be UK time for those watching the stream

1 hour ago, jagerbob said:

All German cities tend to be clean when you compare them to British ones.

haha.

Working from Manchester, it's a cesspit. Litter, crap everywhere. Would appreciate your observations Rams when in Germany. Safe trips all. DCFC :)

Archived