Game of Thrones - Season 7

David

Game of Thrones  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Moist One said:

I only created ONE thread on the topic???

But there was ONE already there, calm down, wooosah, life's to short to get twisted knickers over a forum topic, breathe with me Moist One, breathe....

Just now, David said:

But there was ONE already there, calm down, wooosah, life's to short to get twisted knickers over a forum topic, breathe with me Moist One, breathe....

I just think it would've been fun to revisit all those bites last time you chucked some GoT corn.

I find it brilliant, Glad it's back. Stayed up last night to watch it, Kind of a Episode bringing some pieces together so a little boring but will pick up fast.

Daughter kept me up all night after learnt my lesson waking up at 2am!

6 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

Great show, best thing on TV. As for not being believable, its more believable than emerdale or corro!

arent most of the characters cameos they get killed so often! 

Watched battle of the b******s again last night, epic.

Really enjoyed that battle. Started off looking like a bit of naff cgi where Jon snow was facing the Bolton charge but the scenes of confusion and carnage were well staged.

The piles of bodies and slaughter as it went on showed how I imagine medieval battles would have looked.

Wasn't sure where littlefingers knights appeared from with what seemed like 24h notice. They must have been round the next hill but everyone seemed surprised to see them :whistle:

1 minute ago, HantsRam said:

Really enjoyed that battle. Started off looking like a bit of naff cgi where Jon snow was facing the Bolton charge but the scenes of confusion and carnage were well staged.

The piles of bodies and slaughter as it went on showed how I imagine medieval battles would have looked.

Wasn't sure where littlefingers knights appeared from with what seemed like 24h notice. They must have been round the next hill but everyone seemed surprised to see them :whistle:

An extremely quick carrier pigeon sent from his sister.

Game of Thrones is my favourite tv show by a mile, I'm a real nerd fan of it all.

However, some characters and storylines I find incredibly dull and filler episodes like last night (understandable) makes waiting another week for the next episode more difficult.

I hadn't heard of GOT until my brother told me about it, and that was after 5 seasons!

I got hooked with Sean Bean playing his role to perfection, and it didn't take me long to binge through seasons.

I only find Jon Snow and Bran's storylines (with the wall, north, whitewalkers, night king) from season 6 onwards interesting though.

The King's Landing political scenes were great too, but since Tyrion left and Tywin dies Cercei and Jamie's storylines have been boring.

Couldn't care less for Dany's storyline. Yawn! Dragons are cool now they're big though.

Archived