Cameron Brannagan

Derbylad92

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He wasn't great at Fleetwood in the league below last season, but I guess time is on his side. Maybe one for the under 23s, looking to make some appearances off the bench for the first team?

9 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Are looking to sign him or just loan him for a season long loan.

But i would like see zanla given a chance in the first team.

Very promising B4, but will need to get a fair few U23 games under his belt after missing a season following his knee injury; question is, will he still have the same level of pace as he had pre-injury?:mellow:

20 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Yes, I already googled it. :thumbsup:

"Brannagan plays as an attacking midfielder although not especially as a number 10 behind the striker.

A very balanced runner Brannagan is comfortable with both feet and thrives in pockets of space where he can use his fine range of passing."

Sounds promising.

Unwilling to sign a new contract at Liverpool as he wants to know his prospects of first team football, which makes me doubt he will be happy to come here under the premise of playing for the u23s.

highly rated youngster who's not quite kicked on yet, needs to make the right move to be able to do that. Whether that's with us, we will see.

This is the kind of player I think we should be taking a punt on - young, well trained, obviously has potential to spare otherwise Liverpool wouldn't have kept him this long - hungry for first team football to prove himself but probably not quite ready to be in the first team for a team challenging for the top of the PL

Is he a winger?

Seem to recall the foxes took a similar punt on two Man Utd youngsters called Danny Drinkwater and Matty James. Seemed to turn out ok for them.

This guy sounds really promising, should defo take a punt, but feel we may just miss out to a premier league team. If we signed him, it would defo be for first team and not u23s, otherwise why leave Liverpool?

Archived