Cameron Brannagan

Derbylad92

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JayRam1 said:

one of my mates who i seen last night who works at the club, saying the deal is far down the line also says Lawrence deal wont happen.

I can only take his word

Knowing what your mate's job is at the club,  do you think he would be in the loop on deals?

Only ask because there seems to be a much tighter culture there this season with fewer whispers emerging. 

Would your mate be in trouble if he divulged information he really is party to?

6 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Knowing what your mate's job is at the club,  do you think he would be in the loop on deals?

Only ask because there seems to be a much tighter culture there this season with fewer whispers emerging. 

Would your mate be in trouble if he divulged information he really is party to?

totally agree mate, i tried to get more info but he was having none of it.

will wait and see if its true i guess.

24 minutes ago, Kyle guest said:

Unless he can play on the wing as well I don't see this happening with us signing Huddlestone a week ago we've got a lot of numbers in midfield 

It looks like, he's playing mostly as an attacking midfielder central, not a winger. He must be a possible replacement target for Tom Lawrence.

naamloos-warekleuren-02.jpg

4345incib1873301.jpg

Just now, lioncoeur said:

It looks like, he's playing mostly as an attacking midfielder central, not a winger. He must be a possible replacement target for Tom Lawrence.

naamloos-warekleuren-02.jpg

Lawrence is an out and out winger though who can play up front if needed, doesn't seem like he's an alternative to Lawrence

Archived