v Port Vale & Doncaster Match Thread

David

14 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

Meant to put it in here... whoops 

I'm in a bit of a dilemma. my two friends and I are on about going to port vale on Tuesday via the coach travel. Both my friends are 16 and I'm 15. However I'm 16 this weekend. On the website it states that anyone under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. I've tried ringing the ticket office but it's closed! Do you reckon if I ring tomorrow they'll make an exception and allow me to go or stick to the rules? 

They won't even ask.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

I'm in a bit of a dilemma. my two friends and I are on about going to port vale on Tuesday via the coach travel. Both my friends are 16 and I'm 15. However I'm 16 this weekend. On the website it states that anyone under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. I've tried ringing the ticket office but it's closed! Do you reckon if I ring tomorrow they'll make an exception and allow me to go or stick to the rules? 

Come to Donny,I'll pretend to be your Dad...that sounds bad doesn't it.

Curse you Jimmy Saville!

25 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

They won't ask anyway. Enjoy. 

7 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

They won't ask anyway. Enjoy. 

18 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

They won't even ask.

So when I buy my travel ticket I won't have to show ID or anything, likewise when I get on the coach?

1 minute ago, Fraser_23 said:

So when I buy my travel ticket I won't have to show ID or anything, likewise when I get on the coach?

Don't remember them asking for the ID when getting on the coach. I've stopped going on roadrider ages ago so it might have change now(I mean the rules etc) 

6 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

No, it's free tickets they won't even check. It's only a couple of days away until your 16, not like your 12 or something.

1 hour ago, Fraser_23 said:

The ticket office will ask for the customer numbers of the people travelling which may cause you a problem, so if you know anyone's customer number that are over 16 give them that.

8 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

Yes,this is what Rowett stated.

So physically all the players should be in the same place.

Mentally though the half that gets sent on "the bus to Burslam" will probably either be thinking that they either,need to get their finger out or, get their coat.

Stop trying to sugarcoat everything, tell it how it is.

10 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

Mentally though the half that gets sent on "the bus to Burslam" will probably either be thinking that they either,need to get their finger out or, get their coat.

Me and the wife are on the bus to Burslam. She is hoping it will be warm enough not to need a coat and I'm wondering what I can put my finger in so I can then get it out.

We're still hoping to have an enjoyable night.

On 17/07/2017 at 12:18, Srg said:

Not really, because as he's said previously, first game with a mind to the season properly is against Kaiserslautern.

If he has anything about him, he will truly mix it up, so you can't read a thing into it. Wisdom at one, Huddlestone at the other, for example.

He also said he'll watch the other game as soon as he's home... so if I was him, a short trip to Stoke is better than schlepping to Donny.

I was panicking when you said to mix it up by putting Wisdom at one, if he's in goal, where does Carson play? 

Archived