v Port Vale & Doncaster Match Thread

David

12 minutes ago, angieram said:

They were climbing over the gate and surrounding the stewards who were just trying to do their jobs. I'm sure someone will pop up and say it was all the stewards' fault but I really don't like to see it, especially at a friendly against a non-league team. One of the stewards had told us before the game that Derby police had warned them that we have a disruptive element. We always pretend we are whiter than white but really some of our fans are just prize d*******s. 

Agreed with you on last bit of your post (our fans bit) 

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, angieram said:

They were climbing over the gate and surrounding the stewards who were just trying to do their jobs. I'm sure someone will pop up and say it was all the stewards' fault but I really don't like to see it, especially at a friendly against a non-league team. One of the stewards had told us before the game that Derby police had warned them that we have a disruptive element. We always pretend we are whiter than white but really some of our fans are just prize d*******s. 

And like magic 

17 minutes ago, angieram said:

We're no different from the rest angie...maybe on here,but we're only a fraction of the fans.

It's sad to hear.

Time to start taking it seriously, and fitness allowing work on partnerships.

Keogh/Davies, Huddlestone/Johnson?, Nugent/Martin

Maybe also highlight one as the reserves to tell Russell etc they need to step up.

2 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

I thought you we're having a giraffe!

Make a list of utter holes.

Decide to "regenerate" them with "culture"

Make cultured types spend a year travelling to and from said place to be "delighted" by the "delightful" cultural vibe.

Declare it an unparalleled success, then forget it ever happened

Make a new list....

2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Make a list of utter holes.

Decide to "regenerate" them with "culture"

Make cultured types spend a year travelling to and from said place to be "delighted" by the "delightful" cultural vibe.

Declare it an unparalleled success, then forget it ever happened

Make a new list....

There's not enough culture in the known universe to solve the Stoke on Trent hole....

They said in the commentary at Macclesfield that Rowett will be at Doncaster although the official line from GR in his interview was he hadn't decided yet.  Think someone may have let it slip when he shouldn't have - suspect he'll be at Donny 

Archived