v Port Vale & Doncaster Match Thread

David

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, rynny said:

No, Colin Gibson said they will show one match live and show goals from the other match when they go in.

Oh OK thanks for that rynny. ?

2 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Big night out for me and my two eldest in Donny,can we have .

Carson/Mitchell

Wisdom/Baird Keogh Davies Fozzy

Elsnik/Bryson/Bradders

any of

Blackman/Bennet/Weimann /Anya

Nuge/Wardrobe

please.

Bet these will be at Port Vale. 

Just now, coneheadjohn said:

Probably mate?

Should be able to know by Monday night/Tuesday afternoon. I do hope you and your lad enjoy the night at Doncaster. Go on Joel shout them for us. ?? 

Someone I was talking to at today's match said that Rowett had told him that the 'first' team and himself are going to Donny, the 'also-rans' to Port Vale. 

Don't know whether he was just trying to wind me up after I'd said I was going to the Vale? 

PS - words in speech-marks are his, not Rowett's.  I could never imagine Gary would be so judgemental! 

Anyway, if Bennett and Elsnik are going to Port Vale after today's performances it suits me. :)

5 minutes ago, angieram said:

Someone I was talking to at today's match said that Rowett had told him that the 'first' team and himself are going to Donny, the 'also-rans' to Port Vale. 

Don't know whether he was just trying to wind me up after I'd said I was going to the Vale? 

PS - words in speech-marks are his, not Rowett's.  I could never imagine Gary would be so judgemental! 

Anyway, if Bennett and Elsnik are going to Port Vale after today's performances it suits me. :)

Probably winding you up. Will see anyway. :)

16 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Should be able to know by Monday night/Tuesday afternoon. I do hope you and your lad enjoy the night at Doncaster. Go on Joel shout them for us. ?? 

Thanks mate,it means a lot to him to be going to see DCFC again.

I reckon there will be some tears when they come out.

2 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

I was trying to be tactful.Last time I went the locals were throwing house bricks at us.

Burslam...what the f**k is it?

Mate,the place totally throws me.....just one hole leading into another but the locals seem to be able to tell the difference..

It's also one of the few grounds where there is trouble most weeks nowadays.....

11 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Mate,the place totally throws me.....just one hole leading into another but the locals seem to be able to tell the difference..

It's also one of the few grounds where there is trouble most weeks nowadays.....

:lol:

1 minute ago, coneheadjohn said:

Really?That doesn't sound good?

They were climbing over the gate and surrounding the stewards who were just trying to do their jobs. I'm sure someone will pop up and say it was all the stewards' fault but I really don't like to see it, especially at a friendly against a non-league team. One of the stewards had told us before the game that Derby police had warned them that we have a disruptive element. We always pretend we are whiter than white but really some of our fans are just prize d*******s. 

Archived