Grant Leadbitter

Topram

Just on my way to work with talksport on, the transfer news came on and the last one said Derby will make an attempt to sign him from boro after missing out on whealen.

will probably get locked, as don't have a link but it's what they said on talksport! How true I don't know  

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember watching him for Boro at PP. A proper Leader I was watching Keogh he was mostly blaming others and not really motivating others.

Where as G.L was motivating through gestures and constant talking. Would love him at DCFC.

Of course most people have there own way of Leading.

Over the years theres been players who have just got the know how as to how to get out of this division

back in the day 

steve agnew, paul bracewell, graham kavanah, 

leadbitter doesnt excite me in the slightest but would probably prove to be pivotal in getting us where we want to be and certainly falls into the above for me 

14 minutes ago, Ashz09 said:

I remember watching him for Boro at PP. A proper Leader I was watching Keogh he was mostly blaming others and not really motivating others.

Where as G.L was motivating through gestures and constant talking. Would love him at DCFC.

Of course most people have there own way of Leading.

For those who bought today's 'wait till a transfer thread becomes a stick to beat Keogh with sweepstake the winning number is 6. 

It's in the Mirror - Derby boss Gary Rowett is considering a move for Boro midfielder Grant Leadbitter after withdrawing interest in Stoke's Glenn Whelan who is expected to join Aston Villa.

Pretty sure we won't have a player playing under the age of 30 soon. 

1 minute ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

It's in the Mirror - Derby boss Gary Rowett is considering a move for Boro midfielder Grant Leadbitter after withdrawing interest in Stoke's Glenn Whelan who is expected to join Aston Villa.

Pretty sure we won't have a player playing under the age of 30 soon. 

We are linked to a lot but we won't be signing them all

Nothing too dislike regarding Leadbiitter, Huddlestone or Whelan. We need a good proven CDM and all of them have proven themselves over the years. I don't give a toss about wage cost, Mel's issue, nor at this point the fact that they are all peaking, or arguably past their peak. This season is all about becoming competitive and consistent, getting some foundations down again, and developing a winning squad mentality. 

Archived