Sandro Semedo

DcFc Dyycheee

1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Do we really need to bring more players like this in when GR has said we have a bloated squad? I would be looking to add just first team squad players now. So many players like this seem to be signed and then we hear nothing more from them and they are then let go....

First Team squad is bloated.

U23 squad plays different games in a different competition and needs strengthening. Almost got relegated last season. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Scored against Plymouth. 

He actually played for first team for them last season so maybe for first team for us? No?

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/286992/Show/Sandro-Semedo

Completely agree DEL.

At 20 years old I would hope he'll be pushing for a starting berth.

Perhaps not straight away as he'll need a bit of time to adjust to the pace and physicality.

But even so the only way he gets that experience is game time.

We've signed a lot of players with the idea of them going into the under 23 squad and don't recall many having broken through and established themselves in the first team. If any to be honest.

Obvious replacement  for Alefe Santos, I'm sure he'll get a good pay check for 2 years before being farmed out.....

If I'm honest I'd rather take a punt on someone cheap as chips like this than buy Sako for £5 mil on £30k a week to have to pay him out in a couple years because nobody will buy him. What's the worst that could happen? Go out on loan for a year and potentially increase in price.

2 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

If I'm honest I'd rather take a punt on someone cheap as chips like this than buy Sako for £5 mil on £30k a week to have to pay him out in a couple years because nobody will buy him. What's the worst that could happen? Go out on loan for a year and potentially increase in price.

We pay him for 2 years and then release him cos he's not good enough - Think that would be worse?

The ABSOLUTE worst would be that he comes in, robs all the players of everything they own, burns down the ground, destroys the training centre, steals Mel's wife, psychologically breaks Rowett and then joins Forest on a free and gets them promoted... Oh and gets Wisdom lost in some woods

6 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

We pay him for 2 years and then release him cos he's not good enough - Think that would be worse?

The ABSOLUTE worst would be that he comes in, robs all the players of everything they own, burns down the ground, destroys the training centre, steals Mel's wife, psychologically breaks Rowett and then joins Forest on a free and gets them promoted... Oh and gets Wisdom lost in some woods

I would imagine if we did sign him it's because he is either good enough or has the potential. What's he gonna be on? £1k a week? Mel just earns that in interest whilst I typed this

1 minute ago, EnigmaRam said:

I would imagine if we did sign him it's because he is either good enough or has the potential. What's he gonna be on? £1k a week? Mel just earns that in interest whilst I typed this

I think he'd be worth a punt - The mate I went to the Orient game with was very excited about the idea of him joining Derby

2 hours ago, cheron85 said:

You've been in Gotham too long...

2 hours ago, cheron85 said:

I'm afraid Wisdom doesn't need help for that...

3 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

Were always on about other clubs taking a chance on lower league players and finding gems. Yet as soon as Derby try we decry them for wasting money on no-hopers.

Seems no logic or am I missing something. 

I'm fast coming to the conclusion that a more-than-negligible proportion of our fans are as dim as they are entitled. It's becoming more pitiful each year.

15 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

Were always on about other clubs taking a chance on lower league players and finding gems. Yet as soon as Derby try we decry them for wasting money on no-hopers.

I think I'm missing the posts on here that suggests this is the case. I see one post saying they don't like it and one post that was a bit sarcastic. This is now page 4.

Still you gave Eddie an excuse to remind everyone how superior he is.

47 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

I'm afraid Wisdom doesn't need help for that...

Sorry - MORE lost

26 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

I'd take a chance - definitely potential there

Archived