Sandro Semedo

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to FM (:ph34r:), he can play anywhere down the left side. As our academy exclusively produces left backs these days presumably he's seen as a winger.

Pretty sure he was recently called up to a Portugal U21 squad or camp of some description which I'd imagine is almost unheard of for someone playing in the English fourth division?

1 minute ago, cheron85 said:

I saw this dude play last year when I went to see Orient with a mate!

He was the only decent player in their team and looked a class above League 2 - But I don't just on one game

Good enough for us or not sure yet?

When you look into it he actually played 40+ games last season so a bit more than an under 23 prospect.

Started the season at left back, but then moved up to the left wing.

Out of contract at Orient (rejected their final offer) so could be picked up on a free or compensation.

8 minutes ago, Rample said:

All alliterative people are really super villains aren't they? 

Plenty of them are super heroes too - Stan Lee had some kind of obsession

Peter Parker, Matt Murdock, Bruce Banner, Reed Richards, Sue Storm, Steven Strange, Scott Summers, Jessica Jones, Wade Wilson, Rocket Raccoon, Robbie Reyes

That's just the ones who've been on TV/in Movies recently

From LOFC forum: 

He's got so much ability, he biggest downfall last season was his decision making, but he's still a kid, that'll come with time and experience, Derby County will realise that as will other interested clubs, honestly I'll be surprised if he doesn't play in the Championship at some point in his career, if he stays in this country that is.

There's a couple of reasons why alot of Orient fans got on his back last season, firstly they were all just angry and frustrated at what was happening to the club and needed to get it out in some way, understandable, guilty as charged, Semedo wasn't exactly the only one who got it, and also they know how good he is, but at the same time they'd forgotten how young and inexperienced he was and the unbelievably toxic environment he had to play in every week.

So to take from that: Decent talent but many Leyton Orient fans probably wont have a lot of good things to say about him due to club circumstance.

1 minute ago, cheron85 said:

From the one game I saw - I wouldn't pick him ahead of any of our current wingers

Fair enough thanks anyway.

Just now, SaintRam said:

From LOFC forum: 

So to take from that: Decent talent but many Leyton Orient fans probably wont have a lot of good things to say about him due to club circumstance.

The fans in the crowd around me when I went didn't seem to think that way - They thought he was too good to be playing in a relegation fodder team - Most were talking about him going to League 1 next year

I would like to think we'd give them some compensation as after the time they've had with ownership recently they need the money and I have a soft spot for them now

Just now, cheron85 said:

The fans in the crowd around me when I went didn't seem to think that way - They thought he was too good to be playing in a relegation fodder team - Most were talking about him going to League 1 next year

I would like to think we'd give them some compensation as after the time they've had with ownership recently they need the money and I have a soft spot for them now

I agree.

I dont know any LO fans, as I said I took my conclusion solely from the one post I could find on the topic of Semedo haha

He got called up to Portugal U21s in April according to his pinned tweet on twitter.

Do we really need to bring more players like this in when GR has said we have a bloated squad? I would be looking to add just first team squad players now. So many players like this seem to be signed and then we hear nothing more from them and they are then let go....

Archived