v Grimsby Town (A) Tickets

David

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

More than generous - free replacement tickets and some travel money. A genuine thank you to Dcfc.

It's actually bad. 

Who keeps their ticket after you're in? Especially in torrential rain with the tickets literally paper, not even card. 

35 minutes ago, Srg said:

It's actually bad. 

Who keeps their ticket after you're in? Especially in torrential rain with the tickets literally paper, not even card. 

errm, I do Srg.  And I think it's generous.  As I read it you only need your ticket if you are claiming a refund because you're not going to the match.  If you bought a ticket they will send you a replacement, plus a voucher if you didn't go on the Roadrider, automatically.  The voucher alone is more than half the cost of the original ticket. Considering they didn't actually have to do anything and have had to agree the process with Grimsby - who probably need every penny - I think it's generous.  

39 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

errm, I do Srg.  And I think it's generous.  As I read it you only need your ticket if you are claiming a refund because you're not going to the match.  If you bought a ticket they will send you a replacement, plus a voucher if you didn't go on the Roadrider, automatically.  The voucher alone is more than half the cost of the original ticket. Considering they didn't actually have to do anything and have had to agree the process with Grimsby - who probably need every penny - I think it's generous.  

When you buy them all on season ticket numbers, not sure why you need the original, soaking wet mush to prove anything. 

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Half fan! You back for Sheffield to redeem yourself?

Thanks mate, I'm back to UK on 4th September in time for Hull game. Looking forward to get some tan and doing Gozo at some point. Oh and Comino.??

Found a bar that sell beer for €1 Happy days lol. ????

Archived