v Sunderland (A) Tickets

David

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
On 28/07/2017 at 13:14, RamsPolls said:

@Gritters - This applies to you.

I have just come off the phone to Sunderland ticket office. They have said that Derby have sent them a full list of prior sales for the tickets. If you have an Adult ticket for someone who is U-22. You have one of two things to do, 

1. If you bought the ticket on a fan ID that is U-22, do nothing! Sunderland will be issuing full refunds for the difference of the tickets via a cheque in the post. 

If this is not the case,

2. Contact Derby and tell them that you have purchased an adult ticket for the Sunderland game but it's for an U-22, then they will inform Sunderland with this information and issue you a refund via a cheque in the post. 

Sunderland ticket office did tell me that most of the refunds won't be processed until AFTER the game. So be patient. 

I feel a bit done by this now. You would have thought they would refund the person who paid for the ticket. Sunderland have sent my lad a cheque for £9. I bought the bloody ticket.

13 hours ago, Gritters said:

I feel a bit done by this now. You would have thought they would refund the person who paid for the ticket. Sunderland have sent my lad a cheque for £9. I bought the bloody ticket.

I've had exactly the same problem mate. They've clearly just sent cheques to the customers fan ID and not looked at the card that was used to purchase it. 

I've had 4 cheques for £9 in 4 different names...

Archived