v Sunderland (A) Tickets

David

Derby County has been informed by Sunderland that the price printed on tickets for the Sky Bet Championship meeting between the two sides next month is incorrect for away supporters.

The Rams will kick off their 2017/18 Sky Bet Championship season against the Black Cats at the Stadium of Light on Friday 4th August 2017 (7:45pm kick-off).

The tickets sent to the Rams to sell in advance of the fixture by Sunderland state that adult tickets cost £30, when they instead should be £25.

As a result, please note the following points:

* The adult ticket price has been changed from £30 to £25 with immediate effect.

* Supporters are advised to contact the Derby County Ticket Office to raise their part refund before Wednesday 2nd August.

* The Derby County Ticket Office will attempt to contact supporters that have been affected that they have contact details for.

* Pre-printed tickets from Sunderland have £30 printed on them, however this will not have an affect into gaining entry on the night of the fixture.

* The concession prices remain unchanged.

For more information, contact the Ticket Office at Pride Park Stadium during normal opening hours or call 0871 472 1884 (option 1).

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2017/07/important-notice-sunderland-adult-ticket-prices?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SocialSignIn&utm_source=Twitter

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did wonder whether someone from our club has politely pointed out to them that they were selling comparable tickets at a greater price for away fans, which they aren't allowed to do, rather than them having a sudden attack of generosity? 

Either way, it's a tenner back to put towards the next away game so we'll take it.

Sunderland U22 Tickets

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2017/07/under-22-ticket-introduced-for-sunderland-fixture

The Rams will get the new campaign underway against the Black Cats at the Stadium of Light on Friday 4th August 2017 (7:45pm).

The Under-22 ticket, which costs £16, was previously only on sale to home supporters but this has now been introduced for away fans.

Anyone that has already bought an adult ticket for the game but would have been eligible for the Under-22 ticket at the time of purchase is advised to contact Sunderland directly to arrange a refund.

Sunderland’s Ticket Office can be contacted on 0371 911 1973 or via email on ticket.office@safc.com.

Tickets for the game in the North East are currently available to buy on General Sale.

Full details can be found here: dcfc.co.uk/page/on-sale-dates-away-tickets.

They've made a right c*** up on this. First the adult ticket was priced wrong, then the U22 added in. Let's just hope the team is in this much chaos.

Incidentally, when I bought my tickets the girl behind the counter asked whether I wanted the "singing or standing" area. When I asked what she meant she hadn't a clue and was just reading something on the screen.

Any ideas? 

1 hour ago, Boss said:

Anybody got a clue how much the Neptune bus is for this game? Thanks for any help

Worth try and ring them? 

@Gritters - This applies to you.

I have just come off the phone to Sunderland ticket office. They have said that Derby have sent them a full list of prior sales for the tickets. If you have an Adult ticket for someone who is U-22. You have one of two things to do, 

1. If you bought the ticket on a fan ID that is U-22, do nothing! Sunderland will be issuing full refunds for the difference of the tickets via a cheque in the post. 

If this is not the case,

2. Contact Derby and tell them that you have purchased an adult ticket for the Sunderland game but it's for an U-22, then they will inform Sunderland with this information and issue you a refund via a cheque in the post. 

Sunderland ticket office did tell me that most of the refunds won't be processed until AFTER the game. So be patient. 

32 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

@Gritters - This applies to you.

I have just come off the phone to Sunderland ticket office. They have said that Derby have sent them a full list of prior sales for the tickets. If you have an Adult ticket for someone who is U-22. You have one of two things to do, 

1. If you bought the ticket on a fan ID that is U-22, do nothing! Sunderland will be issuing full refunds for the difference of the tickets via a cheque in the post. 

If this is not the case,

2. Contact Derby and tell them that you have purchased an adult ticket for the Sunderland game but it's for an U-22, then they will inform Sunderland with this information and issue you a refund via a cheque in the post. 

Sunderland ticket office did tell me that most of the refunds won't be processed until AFTER the game. So be patient. 

Excellent thanks a lot @RamsPolls it's a case of doing nothing then.

:thumbsup:

4 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Does anyone know why tickets gone back up to over 1,000 left? 

Selling will hughes.

Archived