v Sunderland (A) Tickets

David

Sunderland Vs Derby County (Sky Bet Championship)
Friday 4th August 2017, Kick-off 7.45pm
Stadium of Light,
Sunderland,
SR5 1SU

On Sale Dates…

Away Members – Thursday 13th July 2017 (from 9am)
Season Ticket Holders – Thursday 20th July 2017 (from 9am)
General Sale – Tuesday 25th July 2017 (from 10am)

Ticket Prices – (Supporters can only buy the relevant price type to their Fan ID)… 

Adults – £25
Seniors (65+) – £19
Under-16s – £10

*All children aged Under-12 must be accompanied by someone aged 18 or above 

Disabled Supporters…

Email: chris.waters@safc.com

There are six pairs of Wheelchair Disabled and Personal Assistant tickets available.

Disabled supporters pay their own age band and will receive a Personal Assistant free of charge if they are in receipt of Middle-High Rate DLA or any rate of PIP.

Ambulant tickets can be taken from the main allocation.

Rows 5-6 are recommended for supporters with mobility issues as these only involve 1 step. There are no level access seats.

Away Coach Park is approx. 100 yards from the Away End Turnstiles. (Blue Car Park)

Accessible toilets for wheelchair users are available in the away concourse and are clearly signposted.

Guide dogs are permitted in to the ground however, either the club or the supporter must let Sunderland know in advance so that their stewards can accommodate for this.

The catering kiosks in the away end do not have low level serving counters.

The club shop does have a low level serving counter for wheelchair users.

They do not have rest areas within the concourse.

They do have match day commentary available for those hard of hearing. On the match day if the supporter can speak to a steward they will have the ear pieces available for them.

Booking Fees…

A £1 per ticket booking fee will be payable for all tickets purchased online or over the phone

A £1 per transaction postage fee will be payable if tickets are requested to be posted

Allocation…

An allocation of 2,979 tickets has been made available for Rams supporters.

Club Travel…

Roadrider departs Pride Park Stadium at 2pm. Tickets are priced as follows:

Away Members: 

Adults – £26
Under-16s – £22

Non-Members:

Adults £28
Under-16s £24

*All children aged Under-16 must be accompanied by someone aged 18 or above.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2017/07/sunderland-vs-derby-county?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SocialSignIn&utm_source=Twitter

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, GermanRam said:

Would have loved to go there as I'll be in Derby that time. But no chance to make it there (return is the problem) by train on a Friday night. Pub will do. :)

Roadrider? 

11 hours ago, mozza said:

Sunderland 0 Derby 2 , Martin FRGS

Are you doing this prediction thread again? If so I'm up for it. Keep it up. ??

mumblemumble
46 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Sunderland tickets arrived last night. They have to be the worst tickets I've ever had for an away game. They're about 15cm x 15cm. I mean they're tiny and they're so boring. 

Who gives a s**t - as long as they let you in...

Why can Sunderland charge their own fans £25 and Derby fans £30 for a same category seat?

just as a second note my sheff united supporting mate says they are being charged £49 for their Sky tv visit to sheff Wednesday- they should boycott it in my opinion 

14 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Why can Sunderland charge their own fans £25 and Derby fans £30 for a same category seat?

just as a second note my sheff united supporting mate says they are being charged £49 for their Sky tv visit to sheff Wednesday- they should boycott it in my opinion 

Your Sheffield United mate got it wrong. £49 is home fans not away fans.

Higher ticket for away fans is CAT A £42 and that haven't been used for years. For us at their place will be the same as last few years (£33-36 CAT D or CAT E) 

5 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Your Sheffield United mate got it wrong. £49 is home fans not away fans.

Higher ticket for away fans is CAT A £42 and that haven't been used for years. For us at their place will be the same as last few years (£33-36 CAT D or CAT E) 

Maybe, but he is quite on the ball and is saying they are wanting £49 - anyway £42 for a game on TV is a disgrace for second division football 

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Maybe, but he is quite on the ball and is saying they are wanting £49 - anyway £42 for a game on TV is a disgrace for second division football 

Agreed. 

Archived