RIP Windows Phone

David

Good riddance I say. Had a windows phone for years and whilst it was a good OS it had zero apps. The Galaxy S8 opened my eyes to the glorious Android master race - made me realise what i'd been missing out on. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, rynny said:

Shame HTC couldn't follow up their M8

Loved my HTC One M8 but it kept running out of memory and doing bad things, so I've just switched over to a very beautiful Pixel XL 128GB in silver. And it's lovely but the sound doesn't match the HTC and though GBoard is a good keyboard in some ways, I miss the HTC cursor arrows.

But Google Assistant on both phones never ceases to amaze. If you've never tried it, tell it you're feeling lucky!

6 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Loved my HTC One M8 but it kept running out of memory and doing bad things, so I've just switched over to a very beautiful Pixel XL 128GB in silver. And it's lovely but the sound doesn't match the HTC and though GBoard is a good keyboard in some ways, I miss the HTC cursor arrows.

But Google Assistant on both phones never ceases to amaze. If you've never tried it, tell it you're feeling lucky!

Google Pixel is the only phone that has seriously made me consider making the jump and taking a year holiday over in Costa Del Android.

The phone itself looks pretty ugly though, but software looks 10x better than when Samsung gets hold of it.

Pixel 2 is to be announced pretty soon, seeing leaks already, maybe should have held off a few weeks

Archived