Dr Xia

Day

Latest tweet, kinda weird, behaves like a star struck fan. Bit of Fawaz in him as well liked to announce signings before the OS. 

Imagine if Mel posted this with Keogh on Twitter the pitchforks would be out in force, not the Villa fans, sucking it right up like the Forest fans and Fawaz Day.

I predict this won't end well with the Doc and Villa. Too much weirdness for it not to.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, robglosta said:

The other Director is a bit of an odd ball too. 

_77923138_023947825-2.jpg

Neil Fox? Once Of Capital FM? Interesting past if so. Think it's safe to say he was recently cleared of certain allegations but a radio DJ at a football club? So what's his remit, check out the p.a system and get a better atmosphere?

13 hours ago, Zag zig said:

Neil Fox? Once Of Capital FM? Interesting past if so. Think it's safe to say he was recently cleared of certain allegations but a radio DJ at a football club? So what's his remit, check out the p.a system and get a better atmosphere?

I think the sarcasm of the post has been lost. I think that robglosta was trying to make a joke of Dr Xia not being a real doctor - a bit like Dr Fox.

4 hours ago, KentRam said:

I think the sarcasm of the post has been lost. I think that robglosta was trying to make a joke of Dr Xia not being a real doctor - a bit like Dr Fox.

2 hours ago, robglosta said:

I'm wasted here. 

IMG_0065.JPG

Archived