PP Song Suggestions

David

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really hard to play acceptable music in a football stadium - anything dramatic makes it sound like American Football or wrestling. Proper s**t. 

What I listen to on my commute to work or at pres is not what I want to hear before a match. Elements of indie rock, punk, 80s pop and the Dambusters theme tune are the only acceptable things to play.

I mean, with some of these suggestions on this thread, you might as well have smoke machine and confetti.

2 hours ago, EastHertsRam said:

I was just being daft RW, @BurtonRam7 got the jist, a crowded PP, the announcer got the crowd whipped up to a frenzy...and The Archers comes over the tannoy as the players come out, the thought of it amused me, maybe not that funny in retrospect. :)

Oh it was funny, I think I came off a bit grumpy there reading it back. :thumbsup:

7 hours ago, Duracell said:

Really hard to play acceptable music in a football stadium - anything dramatic makes it sound like American Football or wrestling. Proper s**t. 

What I listen to on my commute to work or at pres is not what I want to hear before a match. Elements of indie rock, punk, 80s pop and the Dambusters theme tune are the only acceptable things to play.

I mean, with some of these suggestions on this thread, you might as well have smoke machine and confetti.

Or fireworks and streamers. I like a bit of drama, me! 

Psychologically speaking, this could be a good choice, showing we don't take ourselves overly seriously and are enjoying the ride, no matter what happens.  Think of it, getting trounced to this week after week, or winning, just saying

31 minutes ago, ramit said:

Psychologically speaking, this could be a good choice, showing we don't take ourselves overly seriously and are enjoying the ride, no matter what happens.  Think of it, getting trounced to this week after week, or winning, just saying

That's a Finnish song! Are you telling me we don't take ourself seriously? <_<

36 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

That's a Finnish song! Are you telling me we don't take ourself seriously? <_<

You do and that's the funny bit, but that's alright because so do the other Nordic nationalities.  The Danes are culture snobs, Norwegians think they're God's chosen people, the Swedes believe the sun shines out of their posteriors and Icelanders are pagan supremacists and they're all obsessed with how little they are

Archived