PP Song Suggestions

David

The club are listening to suggestions....

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2017/07/pick-your-matchday-music-this-coming-season?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SocialSignIn&utm_source=Twitter

We are giving you a four-minute slot for your song of choice – starting just as the teams enter the tunnel and ending as the matchday line-ups are read for one last time ahead of kick-off.

‘One Vision’ (Queen), ‘This Is The One’ (Stone Roses), ‘Lose Yourself’ (Eminem), ‘Run Boy Run’ (Woodkid) and Requiem For A Tower were four standout choices in the Rams’ office at Pride Park Stadium. 

Think you can you do better than this selection? If so, send in your suggestions by emailing rammie@dcfc.co.uk by 5pm Friday 21st July to have the chance of hearing your track played ahead of Derby’s final pre-season fixture against Hoffenheim!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, David said:

One Vision’ (Queen), ‘This Is The One’ (Stone Roses), ‘Lose Yourself’ (Eminem), ‘Run Boy Run’ (Woodkid) and Requiem For A Tower were four standout choices in the Rams’ office at Pride Park Stadium. 

This Is The One ???

There are rogue Man Utd fans in the DCFC offices.

Can I be the first to call on Mel to sack those responsible. Their position is now untenable. 

Black and White Town by Doves.

Here comes the action, I've gotta get out of this black and white town.

By 9.30pm latest, to beat the traffic.

The email link doesn't even work, amateurs.

Maybe it's the lack of opposable thumbs on the hoofed recipients.

Ok, I had to you tube four of those titles. I do worry about the staff in the office!

There are of course, five tracks listed not four and I don't think any of them are inspiring, although I enjoyed the video for Run Boy Run.

You want something pre-match to sing to - I vote for @cosmic 's choice.

Most of my suggestions would be metal and not chosen I'd guess but:

Rage against the machine - sleep now in the fire

Machine head - Take my scars

Pantera - Mouth for War

Deftones - my own summer (not a huge fan but that riff is killer)

Metallica - Battery

And I do wish they'd stop with "welcome to the jungle" after half time, it loses a bit when they've made em selves comfy for 45 and had their half time oranges...

With proper PA I wouldn't mind some classical music.

O Fortuna from Carmina Burana and In the hall of mountain king are both under 3 minutes.

And while I'm at it, I'd prefer pint of red wine during half-time.

11 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

With proper PA I wouldn't mind some classical music.

O Fortuna from Carmina Burana and In the hall of mountain king are both under 3 minutes.

And while I'm at it, I'd prefer pint of red wine during half-time.

I love the Carmina Burana music  - really epic. 

Archived