• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/07/2017 at 18:40, RadioactiveWaste said:

Most of my suggestions would be metal and not chosen I'd guess but:

Rage against the machine - sleep now in the fire

Machine head - Take my scars

Pantera - Mouth for War

Deftones - my own summer (not a huge fan but that riff is killer)

Metallica - Battery

And I do wish they'd stop with "welcome to the jungle" after half time, it loses a bit when they've made em selves comfy for 45 and had their half time oranges...

I'm late to this but like these,I'm old school so would take Davidian and Primal Concrete Sledge.

Can't go wrong with Battery,maybe Creeping Death?

• 2 months later...

This week i appeared on BBC Radio Derby because i have now been into the recording studio having produced and now released a new Derby song.......WE ARE DERBY (SUPER RAMS) .....no not trying to replace Steve Bloomers Watching, it's just another song for the Derby faithful to sing....one with a bit of "welly" and a lot of pride and passion.!!!

We Are Derby (Super Rams)....now available for download on ITunes or streaming on Spotify & Deezer.

Whttps://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/we-are-derby-super-rams-single/id1295065263

Fair play BGram123 for trying.

We need something simple to sing, like the Kaiser Chiefs Ruby, I'm not a fan of this band, but it doesn't get much easier than this.

Dirty Leeds I'm not really fussed
You don't matter to me
Derby, Derby, Derby, Derby!

Do ya, do ya, do ya, do ya!
Know what you're doing, doing to me!

In Nottingham, I have no interest
Tom Huddlestone thinks
We're simply the best...............

On 10.7.2017 at 19:08, David said:

The club are listening to suggestions....

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2017/07/pick-your-matchday-music-this-coming-season?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SocialSignIn&utm_source=Twitter

We are giving you a four-minute slot for your song of choice – starting just as the teams enter the tunnel and ending as the matchday line-ups are read for one last time ahead of kick-off.

‘One Vision’ (Queen), ‘This Is The One’ (Stone Roses), ‘Lose Yourself’ (Eminem), ‘Run Boy Run’ (Woodkid) and Requiem For A Tower were four standout choices in the Rams’ office at Pride Park Stadium. 

Think you can you do better than this selection? If so, send in your suggestions by emailing rammie@dcfc.co.uk by 5pm Friday 21st July to have the chance of hearing your track played ahead of Derby’s final pre-season fixture against Hoffenheim!

There is only one song ....

14 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

One Vision’ (Queen), ‘This Is The One’ (Stone Roses), ‘Lose Yourself’ (Eminem), ‘Run Boy Run’ (Woodkid) and Requiem For A Tower were four standout choices in the Rams’ office at Pride Park Stadium. 

Rams' office should have spent the day in bed instead!

On 12/10/2017 at 15:02, BGram123 said:

This week i appeared on BBC Radio Derby because i have now been into the recording studio having produced and now released a new Derby song.......WE ARE DERBY (SUPER RAMS) .....no not trying to replace Steve Bloomers Watching, it's just another song for the Derby faithful to sing....one with a bit of "welly" and a lot of pride and passion.!!!

We Are Derby (Super Rams)....now available for download on ITunes or streaming on Spotify & Deezer.

Whttps://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/we-are-derby-super-rams-single/id1295065263

Hmm.

Archived