STOP THIS NOW! #AMF

Day

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The whole AMF thing is all wrong 

i am totally against everything that the Premiershite stands for, all Rupert Murdochs rent boy teams up there can stay up there for me, I don't really care if we never ever go up but I will be waiting to laugh and laugh at them all when it finally implodes.... for me, modern football means teams like FC United, Chester, Wimbledon even Burton teams that are fan funded, local teams, supported by the local community, loved by the local community....so based on that I am FMF..! 

8 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

The whole AMF thing is all wrong 

i am totally against everything that the Premiershite stands for, all Rupert Murdochs rent boy teams up there can stay up there for me, I don't really care if we never ever go up but I will be waiting to laugh and laugh at them all when it finally implodes.... for me, modern football means teams like FC United, Chester, Wimbledon even Burton teams that are fan funded, local teams, supported by the local community, loved by the local community....so based on that I am FMF..! 

Ok Gramps

On 12/7/2017 at 18:12, MuespachRam said:

Yep that's right....you keep paying your Sky subscription and crying over the games being moved all the time.....whilst I watch them all for free over here...

Presuming it's by legal means, how's that then?

1 hour ago, richinspain said:

Presuming it's by legal means, how's that then?

every single Saturday at 3 o clock premiershite game is live on normal cable tv in the states. It is totally crazy that I have more access to English football in Florida than I ever did in Derby...

4 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

every single Saturday at 3 o clock premiershite game is live on normal cable tv in the states. It is totally crazy that I have more access to English football in Florida than I ever did in Derby...

l know last time we went up all the games were totally accessible, not found the championship so easy though.

#justaboutlegalthirdpartysoftware.

19 hours ago, TuffLuff said:

I think this is the best thing I've seen all summer, kudos

That one is quality. 

The beauty of that is it now makes every video done seriously look even more s**t, and every video done ironically look unoriginal. Hopefully we'll start to see a decline. Southampton know what they're doing. 

Archived