Signed: Tom Huddlestone 2 year deal

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

One thing that has just come to me, is do we finally have a set piece taker? It's something we've really lacked over recent years. Deep free kicks with a bit of whip!

Just now, RamsPolls said:

And a solid penalty taker!!

I'd like to see us beat the 1st defender from a corner! 

Just now, EnigmaRam said:

@RamsPolls do you actually know anything about our players or football in general. Blackman had a 100% record of 10 put of 10 penalties scored for reading. 

Yep. He's the best penalty taker in our squad by some distance. 

1 minute ago, EnigmaRam said:

@RamsPolls do you actually know anything about our players or football in general. Blackman had a 100% record of 10 put of 10 penalties scored for reading. 

In his defence, he probably means a penalty taker who is on the pitch.

I think there are good things to come from Blackman, but at the moment he can hardly be called our penalty taker.

13 minutes ago, EulogyForEvolution said:

In his defence, he probably means a penalty taker who is on the pitch.

I think there are good things to come from Blackman, but at the moment he can hardly be called our penalty taker.

In all fairness he's had more game time than Hudson during pre season ? And Barring Hanson the same time as anyone else, has an assist and done twice as much to deserve the shirt then Russell...................so far.

but I take your point, 6 months out injured last season does discount him for taking penalties and getting game time.

45 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

In all fairness he's had more game time than Hudson during pre season ? And Barring Hanson the same time as anyone else, has an assist and done twice as much to deserve the shirt then Russell...................so far.

but I take your point, 6 months out injured last season does discount him for taking penalties and getting game time.

I agree that he's been one of our better performers in the three behind the striker so far.

Based on what we've seen he'd be battling Bennett for the spot on the right.

I'd love for him to come good and be our penalty taker next season. He doesn't seem to miss them, and we must have the worst conversion rate in the EFL.

Just now, AlfretonRam84 said:

Just me that feels like this will be another 15/16 all over again? Loads of signings that look promising/are good but end up bottling. Really hope I'm wrong but I can't help but think that the trend will continue.

Eh !! We don't have that sort of negativity in the Amber Valley district :D

No in all seriousness this time around the big difference is that we have a manager I trust and imagine the squad will buy into his ideas too. 

2 minutes ago, AlfretonRam84 said:

Just me that feels like this will be another 15/16 all over again? Loads of signings that look promising/are good but end up bottling. Really hope I'm wrong but I can't help but think that the trend will continue.

Somebody please hide the razor blades...

Maybe you just need a holiday, a nice cup of tea or a blow job - Or a dose of vitamin B4

52 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Eh !! We don't have that sort of negativity in the Amber Valley district :D

I think the side effects of living in a 5 mile radius of Alfreton is starting to show:D

51 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Somebody please hide the razor blades...

Maybe you just need a holiday, a nice cup of tea or a blow job - Or a dose of vitamin B4

Probably :D

On Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 15:59, AlfretonRam84 said:

How VERY dare you ! ................go and wash your mouth out with carbolic !

Just now, Coconut said:

If Wassall hadn't completely f****** up the tactics on the home leg against Hull, you probably wouldn't be looking at it in that light.

I only appreciate how bad that went now.

We finally had Martin, Thorne, Hughes, Bryson, Ince, Keogh, Shackell and co playing well together, only for it all to go massively tits up in the space of two games, Ipswich (H) and Hull (H).

Archived