Jota - Signed for Birmingham City

Curtains

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Nixon is usually on the money and he looks like he is today. So him. And 2 more

How likely is Lawrence then? I presume he's not the 'very, very high quality' player GR mentioned because if I recall correctly, he also said it was a top player from another club.

Lawrence doesn't fit that description. Would like him here but would also like a winger for the other side. Jota and Lawrence on either wing would do just nicely.

3 minutes ago, Kernow said:

How likely is Lawrence then? I presume he's not the 'very, very high quality' player GR mentioned because if I recall correctly, he also said it was a top player from another club.

Lawrence doesn't fit that description. Would like him here but would also like a winger for the other side. Jota and Lawrence on either wing would do just nicely.

My money would be that the three are:

Lawrence (to play on the left)

Irvine (to play in the centre)

and possibly a loan move for Ibe/Ryan Kent to play on the right?

2 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

My money would be that the three are:

Lawrence (to play on the left)

Irvine (to play in the centre)

and possibly a loan move for Ibe/Ryan Kent to play on the right?

I think @Fraser_23 mentioned Jota/Ibe ruled out.  Ryan Kent yes please. ?

Just now, Nuwtfly said:

Was that by Nixon? Couldn't find the tweet where he ruled them both out but there's a lot to scroll through haha!

Don't know but I swear I saw @Fraser_23post saying these 2 ruled out sorry if I'm wrong on this one.

3 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Lawrence and players like Ryan Kent, but don't fit Rowett's description. Good players who could be top quality, but when GR says 'very, very high quality' I assume it to be proven quality.

Well to be fair he was very very high quality and the teams best player last season at Ipswich ?

1 hour ago, Papahet said:

If there's the slightest chance we could get him, then I'd go for it.

Jota, Lawrence, Ibe all three are young and would walk into the eleven. If we get someone like Calum Mcmamman or  Sako I'll be massively underwhelmed 

You mean two who nobody wants / I just can't see it 

4 hours ago, Yani P said:

I put a thread up on this a few hours back and it seemed to get pulled - no idea why

Posts always get pulled in this forum. You aren't allowed to post any rumours unless you are regergertating it from a newspaper.

Get more tip offs from google search than on here these days.

Just now, Spaghetti Carbonari said:

Posts always get pulled in this forum. You aren't allowed to post any rumours unless you are regergertating it from a newspaper.

So you mean, you're not allowed to post baseless speculation that has no source to back it up? Seems about right. 

8 minutes ago, Spaghetti Carbonari said:

Didn't you join this forum two days ago?

1 minute ago, Whoneedshuls said:

Some bookies are making us favourites to sign him so they must know something.....

Or some people wasted their money. 

Archived