Jota - Signed for Birmingham City

Curtains

23 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Following the fans forum and the transfers the club wanted to make and the transfers the club didn't want to make it appears that Jota wasn't likely to join us based on transfer fee and wage demands.

Some of our deluded supporters were setting our sights to high or too rich. I think from now on reality has taken hold

FTFY.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/4/2017 at 14:07, Sparkle said:

Following the fans forum and the transfers the club wanted to make and the transfers the club didn't want to make it appears that Jota wasn't likely to join us based on transfer fee and wage demands.

we the supporters were setting our sights to high or too rich. I think from now on reality has taken hold

Personally, I always thought he would have preferred to stay in some of the clubs from London or on second thought I thought he had an intention to return to Spain after spending first half of the last season with Eibar.

Transfer to Brimingham City wasn't really the idea I would have ever thought of as a viable one. 

2 hours ago, lioncoeur said:

Personally, I always thought he would have preferred to stay in some of the clubs from London or on second thought I thought he had an intention to return to Spain after spending first half of the last season with Eibar.

Transfer to Brimingham City wasn't really the idea I would have ever thought of as a viable one. 

££££££££££££

On 8/31/2017 at 19:18, Ramleicester said:

Derby County. Small club no ambition no signings no clue no hope. Prepare for mid table (i hope) mediocrity. Pathetic.

On 8/31/2017 at 21:42, Westcumbrianram said:

Fantastic signing for birmingham, absolutly s**** from Derby. Ill go ahead and predict 14th placed finish.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

We have Vydra it's all good.

We have Vydra but no obvious replacement in the event of injury. We also have a very thin midfield due to the c*** up with the signing of Kieftenbeld. Some thought needs to be given to the acquisition of non-contract players now and certainly recruitment in January

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/09/2017 at 16:50, 86 points said:

giphy.gif

Still predicting 14th place I may stretch to 13th if I am pushed on it. Would still keep Rowett though and give him at the very least a couple of seasons to move on the dead wood. I still think we missed out on some very good signings this summer, although very very pleased with vydra so far this season.

Archived