Signed: Tom Lawrence - Undisclosed fee, long term contract

RamsFan10

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Not if they don't fit it doesn't.

You're doing Davies down too.

Fit? I was talking about losing technical ability. Fitness, grit and physicality, terms which have been pretty synonyme to Ipswich recently. Yes, every deal we have made, has got closer to Ipswich. At least so far, there's still hope...

I've been mocking ipswich and way they play, just like pretty much everyone at this forum. If we are going to follow that road too, I'm not a fan of it.

I just find turncoating harder than most.

3 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Fit? I was talking about losing technical ability. Fitness, grit and physicality, terms which have been pretty synonyme to Ipswich recently. Yes, every deal we have made, has got closer to Ipswich. At least so far, there's still hope...

I've been mocking ipswich and way they play, just like pretty much everyone at this forum. If we are going to follow that road too, I'm not a fan of it.

There's still plenty of technical ability in the squad.

Turncoating? Don't get you.

46 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Keogh, butters, martin, bryson, anya, vydra. That's 6 first team players who I'd say uses technical ability on a regular basis. The rest add balance to the team, grit plus skill and all that

I'd like to think we'd at least give him a few pre-season games to try and prove himself, he's had a fruitful loan spell and clearly improved a lot. We don't really have much of a reason to sell unless he wants to leave. I guess I'd be okay with a fee in the region of £10 million, as has been reported in a few places.

1 minute ago, Foxes Fan said:

I'd like to think we'd at least give him a few pre-season games to try and prove himself. We don't really have much of a reason to sell unless he wants to leave. I guess I'd be okay with a fee in the region of £10 million, as has been reported in a few places.

Fox with a fishing rod. God they are sly.

1 minute ago, Foxes Fan said:

I'd like to think we'd at least give him a few pre-season games to try and prove himself. We don't really have much of a reason to sell unless he wants to leave. I guess I'd be okay with a fee in the region of £10 million, as has been reported in a few places.

10m!! 

Ince will only land us a max of 11 and seems a better player.

would be poor business by us. 

How about 6m or a try before we buy deal :)

6 minutes ago, Foxes Fan said:

I'd like to think we'd at least give him a few pre-season games to try and prove himself, he's had a fruitful loan spell and clearly improved a lot. We don't really have much of a reason to sell unless he wants to leave. I guess I'd be okay with a fee in the region of £10 million, as has been reported in a few places.

Meet Tom Lawrence's agent! 

8 minutes ago, Foxes Fan said:

I'd expect Vardy and Mahrez to be included in the deal at that price.

Don't shoot the messenger! He didn't seem particularly happy with the club while he was on loan. Apparently we didn't send anyone to talk with him or monitor him for months, so you may get him for less. However, we do have four wingers (Mahrez, Gray, Musa, Kapustka) linked with moves away so I'm not sure we're too keen to sell. 

Archived