Turkey

Day

The Turkey Poll  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

Turkey gets a thumbs up from me, great place to visit despite what people say. Just got back and its a lovely country.

Love Turkey too, but only seem to have it at christmas, mmmm Turkey, Brussels...what is it with these geography related food stuffs...love it.

Had some good holidays in Side and on the Bodrum peninsula. Some of the Turks can be a bit off putting trying to fleece you all the time. I haven't been since the terrorist threat has increased. Stuck to the Canaries or place further a field. 

For a summer holiday it's a nice hot country along the Mediterranean that isn't bad value for money. 

Love it at Christmas with all the trimmings. 

7 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

Going to Turkey later in the year for the first time in 20 years. 

Turkey at Christmas is the best meal ever

6 hours ago, Gritters said:

Had some good holidays in Side and on the Bodrum peninsula. Some of the Turks can be a bit off putting trying to fleece you all the time. I haven't been since the terrorist threat has increased. Stuck to the Canaries or place further a field. 

For a summer holiday it's a nice hot country along the Mediterranean that isn't bad value for money. 

Love it at Christmas with all the trimmings. 

Didn't think Christmas would be such a big event in Turkey with it being a mainly muslim country.

Sith Happens
8 hours ago, 1of4 said:

Didn't think Christmas would be such a big event in Turkey with it being a mainly muslim country.

Santa claus comes from Turkey.

Archived