Darren Bent

DCFC1388

34 minutes ago, Uptherams said:

Bent is too far down the pecking order for him to stay and it be worth it. If they want to pay that much then I'd be very happy. See if they want Blackman too. 

Blackman to Brighton - surely no? 

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before joining us Bent did say in an interview with Sky that he is open to playing abroad so dont think that would be an issue

Normally when you translate a foreign article it very rarely translates direct to english format

Incredibly under-appreciated player. So many say Ince single-handedly kept us up last year, but we would have been a lot worse off without Bent's goals. Yes, I would sell him if there was a buyer as he's on big wages, he doesn't contribute much in the build-up and I can't see him being in Rowett's plans. However, it just frustrates me a lot when people call him a donkey. He's been prolific in 2 out of his 3 years here and has served us well when we've needed him. If he goes, I wish him all the best.

1 minute ago, EnigmaRam said:

I'm off to Turkey next month, I'd give up my seat on the plane for him to go. For free too! Too much wages to sit on the bench every week and no future with us

Would he make the bench?

4 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

We support Derby  but we appear not to like any of their players.

It's the Derby Way.

Your right there ,,,,manager and owner are walking a fine line too by looks of it 

Archived