Life Hacks

Parsnip

Life hacks, tips and tricks we know about that everyone should know about but not many people know about... let's help each other out by sharing our knowledge here. I'll start with some knowledge that I've accumulated over my 38 years...

1. Wear girls pyjamas. They're so much softer, lighter & more comfortable than men's - and when else can you wear pink hearts? Makes you feel like a princess in the evenings.

2. Use scissors in the kitchen for everything! Seriously - throw away your knives!

3. Go to McDonald's at 10.29am. Buy a bacon & egg mcmuffin AND a qtr pounder with cheese - combine the two to make a super burger!

Enjoy this knowledge and pay it forward by sharing your own life hacks...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Life hacks, tips and tricks we know about that everyone should know about but not many people know about... let's help each other out by sharing our knowledge here. I'll start with some knowledge that I've accumulated over my 38 years...

1. Wear girls pyjamas. They're so much softer, lighter & more comfortable than men's - and when else can you wear pink hearts? Makes you feel like a princess in the evenings.

2. Use scissors in the kitchen for everything! Seriously - throw away your knives!

3. Go to McDonald's at 10.29am. Buy a bacon & egg mcmuffin AND a qtr pounder with cheese - combine the two to make a super burger!

Enjoy this knowledge and pay it forward by sharing your own life hacks...

Don't eat yellow snow?

20 minutes ago, David said:

Put the milk in first when making a cuppa

Absolutely 100% for instant coffee, no for tea. Two spoons of coffee and about a third of a mug of milk gives a good strength and consistency, with a pleasing 'floater' effect.

I'm not dicing an aubergine with scissors though. Also, cut wrapping paper with a knife. Unroll it onto the carpet and slice with the edge (not the point) of your freshly sharpened Opinel. Clean straight lines in an instant.

Archived