Kamikaze

Tour De France

Latest Updates

Ridiculous what drama! Thomas and Porte Crashing out, Froome mechanical and subsequent Aru attack / elbow revenge, and a photo finish at the end of it... (plus i bet on Warren Barguil for the King of the Mountains @66/1 ew in the morning so i was screaming throughout the whole stage!)

Think i need a rest day more than the Cyclists now

Cycling is my number 1 sport (far more than football) and yesterday was one of the best TDF stages I've ever seen.
Got to feel sorry for Thomas and Porte though.

Any other DCFC fans on Strava ?

4 hours ago, TelTheRam said:

Cycling is my number 1 sport (far more than football) and yesterday was one of the best TDF stages I've ever seen.
Got to feel sorry for Thomas and Porte though.

Any other DCFC fans on Strava ?

I am, but I always forget to use it.. Case in point - I did the Velothon in South Wales yesterday and forgot to turn it on!

2 hours ago, PodgeyRam said:

I am, but I always forget to use it.. Case in point - I did the Velothon in South Wales yesterday and forgot to turn it on!

Sorry to hear that. Did you do the event on your own? If you rode with someone you can get them to download the gpx file , then upload it to your account. Had to do that a couple of weeks ago when I forgot to record a mountain bike ride with my lad - in Wales !

I'd thought of starting a dcfc fans Strava group if there were a few interested.

Edited by TelTheRam

1 hour ago, TelTheRam said:

Sorry to hear that. Did you do the event on your own? If you rode with someone you can get them to download the gpx file , then upload it to your account. Had to do that a couple of weeks ago when I forgot to record a mountain bike ride with my lad - in Wales !

I'd thought of starting a dcfc fans Strava group if there were a few interested.

I wasn't riding with anyone unfortunately. Serves me right. 

I'd be up for it, if anyone else is?

Edited by PodgeyRam
Me find grammar hard

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.