Jump to content
David

Forum Issues

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, David said:

Try clearing your cache in settings > safari 

Tried that but the same thing happening. When I refresh/enter the rams heads appear, but when I go back to the main page after opening a topic they've gone again. Obviously it's not a problem, but I do like my rams heads ?

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Tried that but the same thing happening. When I refresh/enter the rams heads appear, but when I go back to the main page after opening a topic they've gone again. Obviously it's not a problem, but I do like my rams heads ?

Can you dowload Chrome quickly, if it's fine on that your cache isn't clearing in Safari properly and might need another go.

Double, triple checked my end, downloaded different browsers and the image is showing fine

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, David said:

Can you dowload Chrome quickly, if it's fine on that your cache isn't clearing in Safari properly and might need another go.

Double, triple checked my end, downloaded different browsers and the image is showing fine

I've downloaded chrome (didn't have installed because I always use safari. The same thing happening 

 

IMG_9508.PNG

Share this post


Link to post

Hmm, makes no sense as when I run the site through things like Google mobile test the images load fine ?

Can you try closing all your apps and then hard rebooting your device holding the standby and home button till the Apple logo shows

IMG_0135.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, David said:

Hmm, makes no sense as when I run the site through things like Google mobile test the images load fine ?

Can you try closing all your apps and then hard rebooting your device holding the standby and home button till the Apple logo shows

IMG_0135.PNG

Done that as well. Still the same. Don't worry about it, it'll either fix itself or I'll just put up without having me rams 'eads ??

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

replies to my posts; likes of my posts (yes there actually have been some). The last one I got was on July 2.

Testy testy, ignore this

Share this post


Link to post

Ok @AndyinLiverpool I see your notifications are working again, reason they wasn't you were flagged as a spammer, no idea why or who, looking into it now and heads will roll in the mod room!

Not entirely sure why it allowed you still to post though when you were flagged. Internal investigation time!

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, David said:

Ok @AndyinLiverpool I see your notifications are working again, reason they wasn't you were flagged as a spammer, no idea why or who, looking into it now and heads will roll in the mod room!

Not entirely sure why it allowed you still to post though when you were flagged. Internal investigation time!

Thanks. I do post a lot of crap but spammer? I do hope somebody will be severely punished. Not taken out back and shot - I'm not an animal. Just a damned good thrashing.

Share this post


Link to post
DEL

Had this message come up https 503 earlier so thought I'd let you know about this that's all @David

Share this post


Link to post
DEL
2 minutes ago, David said:

Where did this come up?

I was viewing transfer talk then that message came up so don't know what happened about that. Hopefully won't see that again ?

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Thanks. I do post a lot of crap but spammer? I do hope somebody will be severely punished. Not taken out back and shot - I'm not an animal. Just a damned good thrashing.

Not entirely sure if it was a mod. 

In members profiles there is a button "Flag as Spammer", that bans and hides all the users posts when activated. For some reason your posts were not hidden, nor were you banned. Mod logs only go back 7 days, your last notification was further back than that.

Mystery but one thats solved....kinda.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

I was viewing transfer talk then that message came up so don't know what happened about that. Hopefully won't see that again ?

If it just flashed up and disappeared on refresh ignore it, we have developers on today as there is a couple of minor issues, could be down to them testing. If it keeps showing and becomes a common occurrence let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
On 14/07/2017 at 09:42, rynny said:

Some of my notifications for reactions don't take me to the post they are referring to when I click on them, normally to the top of the next page.

Let me know if this happens again, a reputation bug has been fixed today

Share this post


Link to post

Bringing conversation into this thread, sorry for messing up G.o.T. thread. I will experiment in here. @DavidDavid when i try to clear your @david alert it won't let me,  just keeps repeating your name like some lovestruck teenager 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.