Forum Issues

David
Message added by David,

This topic is for technical issues with the forum/server only.

For issues with moderation such as warnings, removed posts and topics, please contact a moderator that is online privately as per the forum terms of use.

19 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Why the angry face? Just asking?

We need a w****** emoji, to avoid mixed messages! 

The swear filter has added one too many stars, I know how to spell w******.

See, it's done it again.

Edited by reveldevil
Like Forest, unnecessary stars.

TobyWanKenobi

Just come to complain about the facepalm being removed. It was the perfect response to someone talking s**** without actually making a post telling them they were talking s****.

I'm sure there's a lot of things members would like but I have better things to be doing that discussing face palms with members that have taken them personally.

I will bring some new ones in, that are a little more friendly in the way you can disagree

4 hours ago, David said:

I'm sure there's a lot of things members would like but I have better things to be doing that discussing face palms with members that have taken them personally.

I will bring some new ones in, that are a little more friendly in the way you can disagree

You only do what's for the best anyway. 

2 minutes ago, David said:

Could you send me a screenshot to forward on?

There's nothing to capture. The big heart is there, I press it and it just creates the little heart in the post with the legend "You reacted to this".

6 minutes ago, eddie said:

There's nothing to capture. The big heart is there, I press it and it just creates the little heart in the post with the legend "You reacted to this".

Ok no worries, I've sent a request through to them now, I will let you know soon as I hear anything

5 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Could you upgrade to Win10 mobile?

No idea. I'm going to change contract. At the moment I have unlimited calls, unlimited texts, unlimited data for £26 a month, but I make or receive maybe 1 call a week at the most (really, what use is a phone call to a deaf person?)