Forum Issues

David
Message added by David,

This topic is for technical issues with the forum/server only.

For issues with moderation such as warnings, removed posts and topics, please contact a moderator that is online privately as per the forum terms of use.

2 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Not a known bug then?

First I have heard of it. We do have an update coming out in the next couple of weeks to fix a few issues, but that is not one on the list.

Sounds like it's loading a little slowly which could be your device, connection or dodgy cache. Try clearing it and see if it persists, if it does I will run some tests my end and see what could be causing any delay.

30 minutes ago, David said:

First I have heard of it. We do have an update coming out in the next couple of weeks to fix a few issues, but that is not one on the list.

Sounds like it's loading a little slowly which could be your device, connection or dodgy cache. Try clearing it and see if it persists, if it does I will run some tests my end and see what could be causing any delay.

That seems a bit better. I don't normally clear cache etc for dcfcfans as I then have to log in again!

Just now, Carnero said:

That seems a bit better. I don't normally clear cache etc for dcfcfans as I then have to log in again!

Cache wouldn't log you out, login details are stored in cookies. Don't clear those and you will be fine.

6 hours ago, Will the Ram said:

Please can someone tell me how you embed a tweet? I copied the code but when I submit a post it just shows the pasted code.

Copy and paste the link to the tweet, not the embed tweet code. Press enter and wait a couple of seconds and it will appear in the editor 

Sith Happens

Anyone else have issues when mentioning another forum member using the @ method?

Often once i have selected the name i cant type anything else in (PC), or on Android it just repeats the name over and over.

7 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Anyone else have issues when mentioning another forum member using the @ method?

Often once i have selected the name i cant type anything else in (PC), or on Android it just repeats the name over and over.

I'm not having the same issue, but I am struggling to remember the new Dutch names when tagging people.

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, SchtivePesley said:

I have been back from my holiday in Germany for a week and a half now but the forum is still serving me ads in German on my android phone. Is there something I need to do or should I just buy the damn sausages?

Try clearing your cookies.