Forum Issues

David
Message added by David,

This topic is for technical issues with the forum/server only.

For issues with moderation such as warnings, removed posts and topics, please contact a moderator that is online privately as per the forum terms of use.

31 minutes ago, David said:

Try clearing your cache in settings > safari 

Tried that but the same thing happening. When I refresh/enter the rams heads appear, but when I go back to the main page after opening a topic they've gone again. Obviously it's not a problem, but I do like my rams heads ?

49 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Tried that but the same thing happening. When I refresh/enter the rams heads appear, but when I go back to the main page after opening a topic they've gone again. Obviously it's not a problem, but I do like my rams heads ?

Can you dowload Chrome quickly, if it's fine on that your cache isn't clearing in Safari properly and might need another go.

Double, triple checked my end, downloaded different browsers and the image is showing fine

17 minutes ago, David said:

Can you dowload Chrome quickly, if it's fine on that your cache isn't clearing in Safari properly and might need another go.

Double, triple checked my end, downloaded different browsers and the image is showing fine

I've downloaded chrome (didn't have installed because I always use safari. The same thing happening 

IMG_9508.PNG

Hmm, makes no sense as when I run the site through things like Google mobile test the images load fine ?

Can you try closing all your apps and then hard rebooting your device holding the standby and home button till the Apple logo shows

IMG_0135.PNG

1 hour ago, David said:

Hmm, makes no sense as when I run the site through things like Google mobile test the images load fine ?

Can you try closing all your apps and then hard rebooting your device holding the standby and home button till the Apple logo shows

IMG_0135.PNG

Done that as well. Still the same. Don't worry about it, it'll either fix itself or I'll just put up without having me rams 'eads ??

Ok @AndyinLiverpool I see your notifications are working again, reason they wasn't you were flagged as a spammer, no idea why or who, looking into it now and heads will roll in the mod room!

Not entirely sure why it allowed you still to post though when you were flagged. Internal investigation time!

22 minutes ago, David said:

Ok @AndyinLiverpool I see your notifications are working again, reason they wasn't you were flagged as a spammer, no idea why or who, looking into it now and heads will roll in the mod room!

Not entirely sure why it allowed you still to post though when you were flagged. Internal investigation time!

Thanks. I do post a lot of crap but spammer? I do hope somebody will be severely punished. Not taken out back and shot - I'm not an animal. Just a damned good thrashing.

2 minutes ago, David said:

Where did this come up?

I was viewing transfer talk then that message came up so don't know what happened about that. Hopefully won't see that again ?

20 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Thanks. I do post a lot of crap but spammer? I do hope somebody will be severely punished. Not taken out back and shot - I'm not an animal. Just a damned good thrashing.

Not entirely sure if it was a mod. 

In members profiles there is a button "Flag as Spammer", that bans and hides all the users posts when activated. For some reason your posts were not hidden, nor were you banned. Mod logs only go back 7 days, your last notification was further back than that.

Mystery but one thats solved....kinda.

Just now, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

I was viewing transfer talk then that message came up so don't know what happened about that. Hopefully won't see that again ?

If it just flashed up and disappeared on refresh ignore it, we have developers on today as there is a couple of minor issues, could be down to them testing. If it keeps showing and becomes a common occurrence let me know.

On 14/07/2017 at 09:42, rynny said:

Some of my notifications for reactions don't take me to the post they are referring to when I click on them, normally to the top of the next page.

Let me know if this happens again, a reputation bug has been fixed today

Bringing conversation into this thread, sorry for messing up G.o.T. thread. I will experiment in here. @DavidDavid when i try to clear your @david alert it won't let me,  just keeps repeating your name like some lovestruck teenager