Jump to content
David

Forum Issues

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, David said:

Strange, just looked at your settings in the admin panel, no reason why you shouldn't be. Leave it with me and I'll get back to you.

If anyone else is getting notifications either shout up please

Some of my notifications for reactions don't take me to the post they are referring to when I click on them, normally to the top of the next page.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, rynny said:

Some of my notifications for reactions don't take me to the post they are referring to when I click on them, normally to the top of the next page.

And? Just be lucky you are getting any at all!

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, David said:

And? Just be lucky you are getting any at all!

Just letting you know, not a problem for me.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, rynny said:

Just letting you know, not a problem for me.

Alright alright quit whining I'll look into it ok? Jeeez you're so demanding in the morning 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, David said:

Alright alright quit whining I'll look into it ok? Jeeez you're so demanding in the morning 

Now you know how I felt last night!! :o

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, richinspain said:

That works when I go back to the site, but when I change between sections it's gone again.

Try clearing your cache in settings > safari 

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, David said:

Try clearing your cache in settings > safari 

Tried that but the same thing happening. When I refresh/enter the rams heads appear, but when I go back to the main page after opening a topic they've gone again. Obviously it's not a problem, but I do like my rams heads ?

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Tried that but the same thing happening. When I refresh/enter the rams heads appear, but when I go back to the main page after opening a topic they've gone again. Obviously it's not a problem, but I do like my rams heads ?

Can you dowload Chrome quickly, if it's fine on that your cache isn't clearing in Safari properly and might need another go.

Double, triple checked my end, downloaded different browsers and the image is showing fine

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, David said:

Can you dowload Chrome quickly, if it's fine on that your cache isn't clearing in Safari properly and might need another go.

Double, triple checked my end, downloaded different browsers and the image is showing fine

I've downloaded chrome (didn't have installed because I always use safari. The same thing happening 

 

IMG_9508.PNG

Share this post


Link to post

Hmm, makes no sense as when I run the site through things like Google mobile test the images load fine ?

Can you try closing all your apps and then hard rebooting your device holding the standby and home button till the Apple logo shows

IMG_0135.PNG

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.