David

Forum Issues

11 hours ago, David said:

Strange, just looked at your settings in the admin panel, no reason why you shouldn't be. Leave it with me and I'll get back to you.

If anyone else is getting notifications either shout up please

Some of my notifications for reactions don't take me to the post they are referring to when I click on them, normally to the top of the next page.

Just now, rynny said:

Some of my notifications for reactions don't take me to the post they are referring to when I click on them, normally to the top of the next page.

And? Just be lucky you are getting any at all!

Just now, David said:

And? Just be lucky you are getting any at all!

Just letting you know, not a problem for me.

3 minutes ago, rynny said:

Just letting you know, not a problem for me.

Alright alright quit whining I'll look into it ok? Jeeez you're so demanding in the morning 

Just now, David said:

Alright alright quit whining I'll look into it ok? Jeeez you're so demanding in the morning 

Now you know how I felt last night!! :o

8 minutes ago, richinspain said:

That works when I go back to the site, but when I change between sections it's gone again.

Try clearing your cache in settings > safari 

31 minutes ago, David said:

Try clearing your cache in settings > safari 

Tried that but the same thing happening. When I refresh/enter the rams heads appear, but when I go back to the main page after opening a topic they've gone again. Obviously it's not a problem, but I do like my rams heads ?

49 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Tried that but the same thing happening. When I refresh/enter the rams heads appear, but when I go back to the main page after opening a topic they've gone again. Obviously it's not a problem, but I do like my rams heads ?

Can you dowload Chrome quickly, if it's fine on that your cache isn't clearing in Safari properly and might need another go.

Double, triple checked my end, downloaded different browsers and the image is showing fine

17 minutes ago, David said:

Can you dowload Chrome quickly, if it's fine on that your cache isn't clearing in Safari properly and might need another go.

Double, triple checked my end, downloaded different browsers and the image is showing fine

I've downloaded chrome (didn't have installed because I always use safari. The same thing happening 

IMG_9508.PNG

Hmm, makes no sense as when I run the site through things like Google mobile test the images load fine ?

Can you try closing all your apps and then hard rebooting your device holding the standby and home button till the Apple logo shows

IMG_0135.PNG