Forum Issues

Day
Message added by Day,

This topic is for technical issues with the forum/server only.

For issues with moderation such as warnings, removed posts and topics, please contact a moderator that is online privately as per the forum terms of use.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

Keep getting pop ups on my phone to say congratulations Samsung Galaxy S8 user you have won an Iphone when I click on a topic.

Is this just Daveo trolling me or summat that's gone wrong?

Started the last couple of days.

Same as me, its redirecting me to that page every 30 seconds or so. Very frustrating. 

1 hour ago, JoetheRam said:

Keep getting pop ups on my phone to say congratulations Samsung Galaxy S8 user you have won an Iphone when I click on a topic.

Is this just Daveo trolling me or summat that's gone wrong?

Started the last couple of days.

57 minutes ago, CWC1983 said:

Same as me, its redirecting me to that page every 30 seconds or so. Very frustrating. 

Me too. It's incredibly frustrating and is making the site nigh on impossible to use on mobile.

Sounds like another rogue Adsense advert, I will see if I can catch it. For some reason they only affect Android phones and that’s not me trolling either. They come up every few months, Google usually catches them fairly quick but I’ll see if I can find it

24 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

Seems fine now. :thumbsup:

Nice one, can be a pain in the arse as they’ve removed some blocking tools and now you have to go through each individual advert, there’s like 30,000 to go through. Luickliy they go from most recent, seen a bunch of flashing click here to see what you’ve won and figured it was them.

Anymore popups/redirects let me know, I’ll take another look

On 02/04/2018 at 17:29, David said:

Nice one, can be a pain in the arse as they’ve removed some blocking tools and now you have to go through each individual advert, there’s like 30,000 to go through. Luickliy they go from most recent, seen a bunch of flashing click here to see what you’ve won and figured it was them.

Anymore popups/redirects let me know, I’ll take another look

It was fine for a few days, now just had 1 for Amazon and 1 for Wal-Mart. Both happened on the Sean Morrison thread.