Forum Issues

Day
Message added by Day,

This topic is for technical issues with the forum/server only.

For issues with moderation such as warnings, removed posts and topics, please contact a moderator that is online privately as per the forum terms of use.

1 minute ago, Carnero said:

@David nope doesn't work on incognito either... in fact I can't even log in on there... do you think it's my phone then?

Are you using Samsung Browser? If so just try Chrome for me.

Also are the ads running off your screen? As that shouldn’t be happening

The changes I made today “shouldn’t” have effected the menu at all.

@David nope doesn't work on incognito either... in fact I can't even log in on there... do you think it's my phone then?

---

Already using Chrome.

Ads running off the screen yes.

When I just tried to quote you, it inserted my previous comment instead(!), see above.

1 minute ago, Carnero said:

---

Already using Chrome.

Ads running off the screen yes.

When I just tried to quote you, it inserted my previous comment instead(!), see above.

Weird. How long has it been like this and what phone are you using?

6 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

On the Southampton predictions thread, it says I don’t have permission to vote in the poll or see the results. Doesn’t bother me particularly but would be interested to know why.

If you haven’t voted in the poll when it closes you will see that error, you have to vote to see the results.

• 2 weeks later...

Using Safari on an iPad... if listening to Spotify or Radioplayer in the background and pop on here to peruse the latest rows, the sound fades.  Doesn't seem to happen on every site.  Are there some silent sounds playing that are competing with the music players?  

6 minutes ago, LazloW said:

Using Safari on an iPad... if listening to Spotify or Radioplayer in the background and pop on here to peruse the latest rows, the sound fades.  Doesn't seem to happen on every site.  Are there some silent sounds playing that are competing with the music players?  

Just tested and no issues here, is there any embedded tweets or YouTube videos on the page?

94124708-7E63-48E8-BC5F-793987B9CE31.png

I thought it might be that, but it happens on every page.  As soon as I start playing a song again and move on (or for example, going back to the front page) it stops again.  Thanks for looking, but no need to bother any further as it looks like it must be an issue at my end (my iPad is quite long in the tooth to the point that I can't upgrade to latest iOS).  Its only a minor issue anyway, but thought I'd ask in case it was something obvious.  Cheers ?

• 2 weeks later...